At Magshop we understand that the security of your personal and purchasing information
is very important to you.
We have established processes to secure any information, which you have provided
to us. This is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software
available today for secure commerce transactions. It uses a 128bit encryption process
to confidentially secure all of your personal information, including credit card number,
name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Furthermore, you will notice that any personal/transactional information is captured
within a secure page. This is identified by an "https" in the address bar and a lock
image on the page.
You can assist the security of your online purchases through Magshop by following
- Regularly install security updates for your anti-virus software and
- Use caution when introducing external software/hardware
- Apply common sense when dealing with any emails
- See what services your Internet service provider can offer, i.e. software
updates and security alerts, spam filters and firewalls
- Ensure that back-up procedures are in place and tested
- Ensure security patches for your operating systems and application software
are up-to-date and updated regularly
- Use passwords that cannot be easily cracked, guessed or associated with
- Change your password regularly, at least every three months
0 items in your cart
Welcome! Go to checkout to complete your purchase.