add to cart
Woman's Day Magazine Subscription
12 issues for $12.00
Save 81% then $45.99/13 issues afterwards
add to cart
New Idea Magazine Subscription
12 issues for $12.00
Save 81% then $45.99/13 issues thereafter
add to cart
Who Magazine Subscription
12 issues for $12.00
Save 82% then $45.99/13 issues thereafter
12 for $12 Sale SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION –
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe or renew to Woman’s Day, New Idea and Who magazine between July 8, 2021 to December 31, 2022 (promotional period) for the minimum periods as stipulated in clauses 7 and 8 to either print or digital version or print and digital bundle during the promotional period.
3. Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or by Direct Debit only, and must be cleared for payment. If using Direct Debit, offer is only payable via an Australian bank account and is automatic upon the correct use of valid account details.
4. The offer period commences July 8, 2021 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on December 31, 2021. Savings are based on print Woman’s Day and New Idea’s cover price of $5.20 and Who’s cover price of $5.50
5. To redeem the offer, bearer must newly subscribe or renew a Woman’s Day, New Idea and/or magazine subscription by one of the following ways:
A) Visit magshop.com.au/c/L217SALE, and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 12 issues to Woman’s Day, New Idea and/or Who magazine during the promotional period; or
B) Purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 12 issues subscription to Woman’s Day, New Idea and/or Who magazine by telephone on 136 116 quoting L217SALE, J217SALE during the promotional period.
6. Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to the print edition of Woman’s Day, New Idea and/or Who magazine for a minimum of 12 issues during the promotional period by either credit card or cheque will have a choice of receiving:
a) A participating magazine via credit card auto-renewal and will receive the first 12 issues for $12, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further $45.99 will be deducted from the credit card every 13 issues (3 months) thereafter. The subscription will continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
b) A participating magazine via direct debit auto-renewal will receive the first 12 issues for $12, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s nominated bank account, then a further $45.99 will be deducted from their bank account every 13 issues (3 months) thereafter. The subscription will continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
c) Woman’s Day and/or New Idea magazine 26 issues for $84.99.
d) Who magazine – 26 issues for $89.99.
e) Participating magazines - 52 issues for $164.99.
7. Woman’s Day, New Idea and Who magazines are published 52 times per year.
8. The promoter reserves the right to amend the promotional dates at any given time.
9. The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136 116 8am-6pm (AEST/AEDST when applicable) Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee Woman’s Day, New Idea and Who magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
11. If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
12. If the subscription is a gift, only the gift donor will receive the gift. Gift will be delivered to the gift donor delivery address stipulated on the subscription. Only one subscription permitted per person. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and gift (if applicable) to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
13. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clauses 6 and 7 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
14. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. By subscribing to this Are Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Are Media Pty Ltd.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. The Promoter is Are Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 548) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.