Print + Digital Subscription
Street Machine Magazine Subscription
Street Machine is the country’s biggest selling and most respected modified car magazine. Combining great photography with accurate, expert coverage of the Aussie modified car scene and in-depth technical features, Street Machine celebrates Australia’s passion for older cars, V8s and the lifestyle that surrounds them.
Combining great photography with accurate, expert coverage of the Aussie modified car scene and in-depth technical features, Street Machine celebrates Australia’s passion for older cars, V8s and the lifestyle that surrounds them.
Street Machine is a monthly title. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Nov 2019||Wed 09 Oct 2019 - Fri 18 Oct 2019|
|Dec 2019||Wed 13 Nov 2019 - Fri 22 Nov 2019|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Print + Digital Subscription
GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN $10,000!
SUBSCRIBE OR RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION THIS FATHER'S DAY TO AUTOMATICALLY GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN $10,000!
WIN $10,000 This Father’s Day with Bauer Media Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The promotion commences on 1 July 2019 and closes on 23 September 2019 at 23:59pm (AEST) (“Promotional Period”). The draw will take place at 11.00am (AEDST) on 07 October 2019 at X-on, 7 Salamander Court, Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218. The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw date using the contact details given in their entry. The winner’s name will be published in the public notices section of The Australian Newspaper on 16 October 2019. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- To receive an automatic entry into the draw, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, subscribe to one (1) of the following participating titles: Wheels, Motor, Street Machine, Unique Cars, 4X4 Australia, Australasian Bus & Coach, Australasian Transport News, Owner Driver, Farms & Farm Machinery, Earthmovers & Excavators, Deals on Wheels, Gourmet Traveller or Empire magazines (print, digital or bundle subscription) for a minimum term of twelve (12) months and provide their full name, state, email address, and daytime telephone number at the time of placing their subscription. Individuals can subscribe via: telephone 136 116 (Mon – Fri 8am AEDST/AEST – 8pm AEDST/AEST), online at www.magshop.com.au or by renewal letter redemption during the Promotional Period. By subscribing to a participating title (print, digital or bundle subscription) during the Promotional Period the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the draw. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Subscription requests are subject to the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion. If the subscription purchased is a gift, the gift donor (i.e. person buying the subscription) will be entered into the draw. Third party subscriptions (i.e. whereby a person’s subscription is paid for by a corporate body) and free subscriptions will be deemed invalid. By subscribing to a participating magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip-ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement (i.e. per subscription); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements
- The first valid entry drawn from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be deemed the winner and will win $10,000.00 (AUD) awarded in the form of an electronic bank transfer to one (1) nominated Australian bank account in the winner’s name.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Total prize pool value is $10,000.00 (AUD). Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
- If necessary, a draw for the prize, should it remain unclaimed, may take place on 07 January 2020 at 11.00am (AEDST), at X-on, 7 Salamander Court, Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified by telephone and in writing using the contact details given in their entry within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published in the public notices section of The Australian Newspaper on 14 January 2020.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, in the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take/redeem the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.
Authorised under permit numbers: NSW LTPS/19/34821, ACT TP 19/03393, SA T19/833