Weight Watchers magazine is newer, fresher, better!
Inside each issue you will find:
FRESH & TASTY
It’s about food: eating better, cooking better, understanding food better
HEALTHY & HAPPY
It’s about mind and body wellness: staying healthy, finding balance
FIT & STRONG
It’s about physical activity: moving more, exercising better, achieving goals
It’s about celebrating you: feeling confident, seeing rewards, feeling supported
It’s about your community: being understood, being inspired, belonging
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|September 2016 Iss 192||Wed 10 Aug 2016 - Fri 19 Aug 2016|
|October 2016 Iss 193||Wed 07 Sep 2016 - Fri 16 Sep 2016|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Receive you choice of necklace, valued at over $90
Both these necklaces are simply stunning and showcase classic styles and designs. Subscribe for 1 year and choose your preferred style, subscribe for 2 years, save 36% PLUS receive both Teardrop and Delta Double V necklaces.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe to Weight Watchers magazine between July 7, 2016 and August 10, 2016 (promotional period) for the minimum periods as stipulated in clauses 7 and 8 to either print or digital version or print and digital bundle during the promotional period.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offer.
- Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card, by cheque or by Direct Debit only, and must be cleared for payment. If using Direct Debit, offer is only payable via an Australian bank account and is automatic upon the correct use of valid account details.
- The offer period commences July 7, 2016 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on August 10, 2016. Savings are based on print cover price of $4.99 and digital single issue price of $6.95.
- To redeem the offer, bearer must newly subscribe or renew a Weight Watchers magazine subscription by one of the following ways:
- Visit www.magshop.com.au/wwg68 and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 6 issues to Weight Watchers magazine during the promotional period; or
- Purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 6 issues subscription to Weight Watchers magazine by telephone on 136 116quoting M1608WWGduring the promotional period.
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to the print edition of Weight Watchers magazine for a minimum of 12 issues during the promotional period by either credit card or cheque will have a choice of receiving:
- 12 issues of Weight Watchers magazine for $59.99 paid by credit card/cheque plusone Swarovski necklace of their choice – either Teardrop necklace or Delta Double V necklace, valued at over $90
- 24 issues of Weight Watchers magazine for $106.00 paid by credit card/cheque plustwo Swarovski necklaces, Teardrop necklace or Delta Double V, valued at over $180
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to Weight Watchers magazine for a minimum of x issues during the promotional period by credit card auto-renewal will receive :
- DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTIONS: 12 issues of Weight Watchersmagazine for $37.99, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further $37.99 will be deducted from the credit card every 12 issues thereafter. The subscription will automatically renew and continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
- PRINT & DIGITAL BUNDLE SUBSCRIPTIONS: 6 issues of Weight Watchersmagazine in both print and digital editions for $49.99, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further $49.99will be deducted from the credit card every 6 issues thereafter. The subscription will automatically renew and continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
- Weight Watchers magazine is published 12 times per year.
- The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136 116 8am-6pm (AEST/AEDST when applicable) Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
- Each issue will be delivered to each subscriber separately throughout the subscription period. Weight Watchers magazine digital edition will be available for download from the Weight Watchers App on the on-sale date. Weight Watchers magazine print edition will be mailed to the subscriber separately throughout the term of the subscription.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee Weight Watchers magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
- If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
- If the subscription is a gift, only the gift donor will receive the gift. Gift will be delivered to the gift donor delivery address stipulated on the subscription. Only one subscription permitted per person. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and gift (if applicable) to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clauses 7 and 8 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Pty Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.