Halliday Wine Companion
Published six times a year the magazine will feature masterclasses by James Halliday the most sought-after wine reviews, travel through the great wine regions of the world, wine and food news and lunch interviews with winemakers.
Halliday Wine Companion magazine takes a fresh and stylish approach to wine, food and travel. With an easy going and approachable editorial style the magazine features articles by James Halliday (who better to explain what to look for in wine than the great man himself?), the most sought-after wine reviews, travel features through the great wine regions of the world, wine and food news, lunch interviews with winemakers, cheese makers, cider makers, coffee roasters and even brewers.
We want our readers to develop their wine experience as we know it’s an essential part of their lifestyle and that’s why our magazine is grounded in enjoying good wine, food and travel. Edited by renowned wine writer Campbell Mattinson, Halliday Wine Companion is flush with new voices, new stories, and a new look.
If you enjoy great wine and entertaining family and friends, Halliday Wine Companion is the magazine for you.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|October/November 2015||Sun 06 Sep 2015 - Wed 16 Sep 2015|
|December 2015/January 2016||Sun 25 Oct 2015 - Wed 04 Nov 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
SUBSCRIBE OR RENEW AND RECEIVE A DISCOUNT OFF RRP PLUS 2 X FREE BOTTLES OF WINE VALUED AT $62!
Buy or renew a 1 or 2 year subscription for yourself or a friend and receive:
- Up to $21.45 off the retail price
- 6 (or 12) issues of James Halliday’s Wine Companion magazine PLUS
- 2 x FREE bottles of wine* valued at $62!
Offer is available for a limited time only so treat yourself or a loved one (this would make the perfect Father’s Day gift!)
*1 bottle of Singlefile 2013 Frankland River Shiraz, RRP $37.00 (95 points)
Tasting Note: From the high quality Riversdale Vineyard; hand-picked and sorted, open-fermented for 20 days, matured in low-toast French barriques for 7 months. Deep crimson-purple; demonstrates that opulence and finesse can create synergy; the black fruits have touches of licorice, pepper and forest floor, the tannins are fine, the finish clear and long.
*1 bottle of Singlefile 2014 Denmark Semillion Sauvignon Blanc, RRP $25 (94 points)
Tasting Note: A 60/40% blend sourced from the Hamilton Road Vineyard; the parcels were separately picked and fermented, kept separate until blending trials determined the final composition. Guava, citrus and gooseberry fruit flavours are intensified by crunchy acidity running through the length of the palate and aftertaste.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Offer is open to all permanent residents of Australia (excluding the Northern Territory). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To redeem offer you must subscribe to James Halliday’s Wine Companion magazine by calling 136 116 or on-line at www.magshop.com.au/wine-companion/H1508WCO. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Promotion commences 11/08/2015 at 00.01(AEST) and promotion closes at 30/09/2015 at 11.59 (AEST) and all subscription payments must be received by 30/09/2015 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Gifts/prizes must be taken as offered and are only available while stocks last. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, gift/prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- Gifts/Prizes and values are as follows: Each James Halliday’s Wine Companion magazine subscriber that subscribes during the promotion period will receive a bottle of Singlefile Frankland River Shiraz 2013 and Singlefile Denmark Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, valued at $60.00 (until stocks last). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute wine for the same or lesser value as that advertised.
- Offer is not available when a subscription/s is purchased through a sales agent or third party supplier.
- If the subscription is a gift the recipient shall receive the relevant gift/prize to that offer.
- Only one gift/prize per subscription will be awarded. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Gift/prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize/gift values are in Australian dollars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter is Hardie Grant Magazines, ABN 17 080 486 755, First Floor, 658 Church Street, Richmond VIC 3121.