Australian Golf Digest
Australian Golf Digest is the country’s best read magazine for the golf enthusiast and has been on newsagents’ shelves for more than 40 years. Each issue features player profiles, instructional advice and equipment news, plus the best lifestyle content for golfers. Australian Golf Digest’s exclusive instruction features with the game’s finest players and coaches ensure readers learn from the very best.
Subscribe today and get every issue conveniently delivered free to your door.
Australian Golf Digest is a monthly title. Please allow up to 6 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|October 2015||Wed 16 Sep 2015 - Fri 25 Sep 2015|
|November 2015||Wed 21 Oct 2015 - Fri 30 Oct 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe for your chance to win in a share in over $10,000 in prizes!
Subscribe for your chance to win in a share in over $7500 worth of Srixon Golf Clubs and Drummond Golf gift cards.
Simply tell us in 25 words or less what your ultimate Father's Day golf gift would be and why and go in the draw to win 1 of 3 sets of Srixon Golf clubs. The set includes a New All Ability Z545 Driver, 3 Wood, ZH45 Hybrid, Z545 Irons 4-PW, legendary Cleveland Golf Sand Wedge, Cleveland Golf Classic Collection HB Insert Putter all in a Srixon Tour Cart Bag. Also up for grabs are 40 $50 Drummond Golf Gift Cards!
- Information on how to enter the “Win over $9500.00 in prizes from Srixon and Drummond Golf – Father’s Day) promotion and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry.
- The promoter is “CMMA Digital & Print “ (“Promoter”) ABN “48162202459”, “of 40-44 Red Lion Street Rozelle”
- The Promotion commences at 9am 20.08.15 AEST and entries close 5.30pm 17.9.15 AEST (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only who subscribe to Australian Golf Digest for a minimum of 12 months. Entry is subject to a valid credit card payment or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion. In the case that the subscription is ordered as a gift, both the gift recipient and the donor are eligible to win.
- To enter this Promotion, entrants must provide a 25 word or less answer to the question on promotional material and order a subscription by sending it to Reply Paid 5252, Sydney NSW 2001, calling 136 116 or online at www.magshop.com.au and www.isubscribe.com.au during the Promotional Period.
- Employees of the Promoter, American Golf Supplies & Garmin and their related companies, and their immediate family members are eligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the Promotion, the validity of all entries and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or tampers with the entry process or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly.
- Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing of any changes of email address, residential address or phone number.
- Winners who cannot be reached at the email address, address or phone number provided on their entry will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to:
- verify the validity of entries and entrants including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence; and/or
- disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is, in its reasonable opinion, not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- Judging for the best entry will take place at the premises of the Promoter at 11am 27.8.15 AEST. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The prize value is approximately $10,100.00 as at 04.08.15 and is correct at time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value. Prizes are 3 x Srixon sets of Golf Clubs (Set includes: new Srixon All Ability Z545 Driver, 3 Wood, ZH45 Hybrid, Z545 Irons 4-PW, legendary Cleveland Golf Sand Wedge, Cleveland Golf Classic Collection HB Insert Putter in a Srixon Tour Cart Bag.), and 40 x $50.00 (AU) gift cards to Drummond Golf.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of equal value or specification, subject to any written directions given by the appropriate State or Territory Lottery Departments. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- Winners will be notified by mail and winner’s names will be published in the “November 2015” issue of Australian Golf Digest magazine, on sale “ 15th October” and published online at www.australiagolfdigest.com.au Only the winners will receive written notification.
- Entry into the Promotion constitutes the entrants consent to permit the Promoter, and any of its partners, contractors, agents or related body corporates, to use the entrants personal information including name, image, mobile phone number, email address and any other information provided to the Promoter by the entrant pursuant to this competition, in whole or part, in any media and in any manner whatsoever, without remuneration, limitation or restriction, including for promotional and advertising purposes to promote the Promoter, its business and related companies.
- The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, send electronic messages or telephone the entrant.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) attendance at the prize event.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, and any of its partners, contractors, agents or related body corporates (including any directors, officers, and employees thereof), will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss), whether as a result of participation in this Promotion, the Promoter’s negligence or otherwise.
- All winners of the Promotion will participate in the Promotion at their own risk. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time if an entrant does not sign waivers or other documents provided by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, for any reason whatsoever, without liability subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies.