Australian House and Garden
House & Garden keeps you up-to-date with the latest in Australian design, decoration, gardening and food and travel.
Australian House & Garden - Australia’s number one home design and decorating magazine is filled each month with gorgeous houses and gardens to delight in, homewares to covet and food to savour. Plus, you’ll find loads of travel ideas, health and beauty news, expert advice and much, much more.
Australian House & Garden is a monthly title. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|May 2015||Sun 05 Apr 2015 - Wed 15 Apr 2015|
|June 2015||Sun 03 May 2015 - Wed 13 May 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Matt’s Kitchen Garden Cookbook
Subscribe to Australian House & Garden this month and receive a copy of Matt's Kitchen Garden Cookbook by Matt Moran, valued at $49.95. Acclaimed chef Matt Moran is renowned for his passion for local produce.
His new book, Matt's Kitchen Garden Cookbook, is filled with mouthwatering recipes inspired by his 'local', the market garden at his Sydney restaurant, Chiswick.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry.
- Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe or renew Australian House and Garden magazine between March 2, 2015 and April 5, 2015. Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment. Visit www.magshop.com.au/hgn/m1504hgn to purchase your subscription or by telephone on 136 116, using the promotional code M1504HGN. These terms and conditions are also effective for codes - H1504HG1, H1504HG2 or M1504HGS. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem gift offer.
- Promotion commences March 2, 2015 and closes 23.59pm (AEST) April 5, 2015. Every person who newly subscribes or renews to Australian House and Garden magazine during the promotional period will receive one year (12 issues) for $79.95 or two years (24 issues) for $149.95 and Matt’s Kitchen Garden cookbook, valued at $49.95.
- If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
- If the subscription is a gift, only the gift donor will receive the gift. Gift will be delivered to the gift donor delivery address stipulated on the subscription. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and gift to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking part in this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Group magazine title and providing their email address, the subscriber consents to receipt of any email regarding the magazine title, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Group magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Group.
- All subscription requests become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this offer is governed by the Privacy Notice available at www.bauer-media.com.au
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Group of 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. A.C.N 053 273 546.