Street Machine Hot Rods #10
The Street Machine Hot Rod magazine has gone quarterly. On the cover is Tony Webster’s Doomsday – a magnificent nitro-burning work in progress by a bloke who has been there and done that.
Please allow up to 7-10 working days for delivery.
Other neat stuff inside includes:
• The amazing junkyard creations of Neville Morris
• A tour of the Petersen Museum’s vault
• The Jalopy Dust up from NZ
• The true story of the Delta, the Aussie custom that will not die!
• An interview with the late John English
• The Reliability Run
• John Trunzo’s stunning restoration of the Draggin’ Coupe
• The photography of Trent Sherrill
• A record-setting, Aussie-built Vincent
• Greg Telford’s stump-pulling, Cummins-powered pickup
• The squiggly world of Simon Watts
• And plenty more!