Street Machine Hot Rods #18
AFTER what seems like an eternity, Street Machine Hot Rod issue 18 is upon us!
On the cover is Scott Marshall’s iron-tough blown Hemi-powered Willys, and here’s a taste of the other goodness to be found inside:
• Rod Hadfield’s 527ci American LaFrance V12-powered Fiat Topolino
• The history of Ron Willmott’s Munster Mouse Holden funny car
• Jason Lowry’s 1000hp 1934 Chevrolet coupe
• Ashley Cave’s budget-built Model A roadster, AKA The Sputnik
• The story of the Redcliffe Rodders, the first guys to get hot rod on the road in WA
• Lisa Bradford’s stunning mild-custom EK Holden wagon
• Gerald Clancy’s epic trip across the Nullarbor in his flathead-powered A roadster
• And heaps more!