Australian Geographic Magazine Subscription
Australian Geographic has been the nation’s foremost geographical destination magazine for over 30 years. It captures the essence and spirit of Australia through its meticulously crafted and beautifully presented stories and photography.
As the journal of the not-for-profit Australian Geographic Society, Australian Geographic supports Australian adventurers, conservation, scientific and environmental research, and community projects across the nation and helps Australians realise their dreams to achieve the seemingly impossible.
In every issue, as well as enjoying our award-winning photography, maps and illustrations, you will learn about:
• Wildlife and natural history
• Australian destinations
• Adventure and exploration
• Australian communities and history
Subscribers receive EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
✔ Membership to the AG Society – a portion of AG profits support scientific and environmental research, conservation, community projects and Australian Adventurers.
✔ 10% discount off purchases at all Australian Geographic stores (excludes gift cards, sales items and subscriptions)
✔ 10% discount off AG merchandise on the AG website or via magshop.com.au/store/ausgeo
✔ Exclusive access to major sales on selected AG merchandise throughout the year
✔ Bonus gift with selected issues, including sheet maps, posters and DVD documentaries
✔ Invitations to Society events
✔ Discounts and savings on travel and accommodation through Australian Geographic partners
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|May - Jun 2019 Issue 150||Wed 08 May 2019 - Fri 17 May 2019|
|Jul - Aug 2019 Issue 151||Wed 03 Jul 2019 - Fri 12 Jul 2019|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Receive your choice of free gift set!
Subscribe today and you have your choice of one FREE GIFT SET with three beautiful designs to choose from – floral, marine or birds.
Option 1: Coffee-cup set, valued at $25.95
• Set of two (3 different matching designs)
• 400ml capacity
• Eco-friendly and made from bamboo fibre
• Food safe
• Re-sealable ‘no-drip’ lid
Option 2: Notebook set, valued at $29.95
• Set of two (3 different designs)
• 64 pages in each – one lined and one blank
• Made from 100% recycled FSC certified paper
• Size 211 x 147mm each (closed)
- Information on how to redeem these offers forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming either of these offers, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Offers are only open to residents of Australia who newly subscribe or renew a subscription to Australian Geographic Magazine between 28 February 2019 and 8 May 2019 and must be cleared for payment.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offers.
- The offer period commences 28 February 2019 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on 8 May 2019. Savings are based on a cover price of $14.95.
- To redeem either of the offers, the bearer must subscribe to or renew their existing Australian Geographic Magazine Subscription by one of the following means;
• Visit www.magshop.com.au and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 subscription for 6 or 12 issues to Australian Geographic magazine during the promotional period.
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to Australian Geographic magazine during the promotional period by either credit card or cheque will receive a choice of:
• 6 issues of Australian Geographic magazine for $74.99, paid by credit card/cash/cheque. Includes the choice of a coffee-cup or notebook set of their choice (three different designs to choose from – floral, marine or birds)
• 12 issues of Australian Geographic magazine for $129.99, paid by credit card/cash/cheque. Includes the choice of a coffee-cup or notebook set of their choice (three different designs to choose from – floral, marine or birds)
o Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the free gift.
o If the free gift is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift with one of equal value.
o If the purchaser does not provide their choice of design, one will be allocated at the promoter’s discretion.
- Each issue will be mailed to each subscriber separately throughout the year. Australian Geographic magazine is published 6 times a year. Subscriptions cannot be split or sent to different recipients. Customers may order more than one subscription.
- The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 1300 555 176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee Australian Geographic magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. New or renewing subscribers are eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clause 6 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By subscribing to this Australian Geographic Holdings Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Australian Geographic Holdings Pty Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Australian Geographic Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 12 624 547 922) of 52-54 Turner St, Redfern, NSW 2016. Phone: 02 9331 7334.