Street Machine Commodores
It’s been a while between drinks, but Street Machine Commodores is back and beauter than ever, redesigned from the ground up and packed full of brand new Commodore content!
On the cover is Owen Rice’s 1200hp CV8 Monaro – a dedicated burnout car, but one built to Summernats Top 60 Elite Hall standards. Inside, you’ll find:
- A tribute to Commodore legend Jason Gray
- A wild VL Calais with a mega-horsepower blown and injected big-block
- Tim Holmyard’s head-kicking, 7-second nitrous VX SS
- A slammed, wide-bodied and Procharged VE Ute
- The Elia brothers’ matching pair of knockout VK Brock replicas
- A blown small-block Chev-powered VS Ute
- An insane, trophy-hauling VE Sportswagon with one of Australia’s best audio installs
- A show-quality, 8-second VL Calais Turbo street car
- A stunning 355-powered VH SL/E with Walkinshaw twin-throttles
- Coverage of the NSW All-Holden Day
- Roll cage tech
- Much, much more!
Please allow up to 7-10 working days for delivery.