Gourmet Traveller WINE
If you love to drink wine, this is the magazine for you. Gourmet Traveller WINE’s unmatched team of experts recommend the best wines to drink and to cellar.
At the same time, each issue takes you on a vinous journey to the top wine regions around the world, recommends the outstanding places to drink and buy wine in Australia and overseas, provides tips on food and wine matching and keeps you informed on what the wineries and winemakers are up to. Life’s too short not to be drinking good wine.
Gourmet Traveller WINE publishes 6 issues a year. Please allow up to 8-10 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|October/November 2015||Sun 27 Sep 2015 - Wed 07 Oct 2015|
|December 2015/January 2016||Sun 22 Nov 2015 - Wed 02 Dec 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Win 10 premium wines for your cellar valued at $1,000!
Subscribe to Gourmet Traveller WINE during the promotional period, answer the 25 word or less question, and go in the draw to win a bottle each of:
• NV Champagne Deutz Brut Classic, France (RRP$95)
• 2011 Tablas Creek Vineyard Esprit Blanc de Tablas, California, USA (RRP$105)
• 2013 Hans Hertzog Grand Duchesse Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZ(RRP$100)
• 2012 Domaine Barmes-Buecher Pfleck Pinot Gris, Alsace, France (RRP$60)
• 2011 Rippon Pinot Noir, Central Otago, NZ (RRP$80)
• 2010 Freeman Secco Rondinella Corvina, Hilltops, NSW (RRP$40)
• 2014 Head The Blonde Shiraz, Barossa Valley, SA (RRP$75)
• 2008 Highbank Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Coonawarra, SA (RRP$125)
• 2011 Woodlands Alex Cabernet Sauvignon, Margaret River, WA (RRP$150)
• 2011 Croft Vintage Port, Portugal (RRP$170)
The Prize is valued at RRP $1,000
Please see www.magshop.com.au/wine/M1508WIN for full terms and conditions.
Gourmet Traveller WINE Terms and condition
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Offer is open to all permanent residents of Australia (excluding Northern Territory). Entrants under the age of 18 years are ineligible to enter. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To redeem offer you must subscribe to Gourmet Traveller Wine magazine by calling 136 116 and quoting M1508WIN or on-line at www.magshop.com.au/wine/M1508WIN or posting the subscriptions card to Reply Paid 5252, Sydney, NSW 2001. Entrants must answer the competition question in 25 words or less “Why would you like to win this collection of wines from around the world?”. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Promotion commences 27/07/2015 at 00.01(AEST) and promotion closes at 27/09/2015 at 11.59 (AEST) and all subscription payments must be received by 27/09/2015 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Gifts/prizes must be taken as offered and are only available while stocks last. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, gift/prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- Gifts/Prizes and values are as follows: 2011 Tablas Creek Vineyard Esprit Blanc de Tablas, Paso Robles, USA (RRP $105), 2013 Hans Herzog Grand Duchesse Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough (RRP $100 ), 2012 Domaine Barmès-Buecher Pfleck Pinot Gris, Alsace, France (RRP $60), 2011 Rippon Pinot Noir, Central Otago (RRP $80), 2010 Freeman Secco Rondinella Corvina, Hilltops (RRP $40), 2014 Head The Blonde Shiraz, Barossa Valley (RRP $75), 2008 Highbank Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc, Coonawarra (RRP $125), 2011 Woodlands Alex Cabernet Sauvignon, Margaret River (RRP $150), 2011 Croft Vintage Port, Portugal (RRP $170).
- The best valid entry as determined by the judges will be deemed the prize winner and will win the Prize Pack wines valued at $1,000.
- A street address must be provided (no PO Boxes).
- Offer is not available when a subscription/s is purchased through a sales agent or third party supplier.
- If the subscription is a gift only the purchaser (donor) shall receive the relevant gift/prize to that offer.
- Only one gift/prize will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Gift/prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize/gift values are in Australian dollars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter is GT Wine Magazine Pty Limited, ACN 601 450 846, c/- Bedford CA, Level 6, 141 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.