Mother & Baby
Australia’s leading parenting magazine, Mother & Baby offers expert advice for parents of kids aged 0-5 years. Each issue is packed with practical, reassuring stories on pregnancy, baby and toddler care plus moving real life reads.
Being a mum is rewarding and filled with everyday challenges. As Australia’s leading parenting magazine, Mother & Baby offers expert advice for parents of kids aged 0-5 years. Each issue is packed with practical, reassuring stories on pregnancy, baby and toddler care plus moving real life reads, money-saving tips, on-trend maternity fashion and the best shopping pages in the business.
Mother & Baby publishes 6 issues a year. Please allow up to 8-10 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Jun/July 2015||Wed 20 May 2015 - Fri 29 May 2015|
|Aug/Sept 2015||Wed 29 Jul 2015 - Fri 07 Aug 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Win one of 60 endota spa experiences!
Subscribe, renew or give a gift this Mother's Day, and go into the draw to WIN one of 60 relaxing endota spa experiences, valued at $240 each!
A magazine subscription from Magshop is the perfect Mother's Day present!
MAGSHOP MOTHER'S DAY 2015 SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who subscribe or renew their subscription (via the methods outlined below in clause 5) during the promotional period for a minimum of twelve (12) month subscription to one (1) or more of the following publications: Australian Women's Weekly, House and Garden, OK!, Gourmet Traveller, Real Living, Good Health, Mother & Baby, Harper's BAZAAR, Woman's Day, NW, Recipes+, Belle, Weight Watchers, Elle, YOURS, HOMES+, Take 5, AWW Food.
- Entry is subject to verification of the credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences 19/03/2015 and closes 11:59pm (AEDST) on 27/05/2015 (“Promotional Period”). The draw will take place at Bauer Media, Level 23, 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 11:00am (AEDST) on 3/6/2015. The winner’s will be notified in writing by mail within seven (7) business days of the draw and their names will be published in The Public notices section of The Australian on 10/06/2015.
To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period purchase one (1) or more of the following publications listed in clause 2 for a minimum of twelve (12) month subscription and subscribe by either:
- Visit www.magshop.com.au/mothersday or www.magshop.com.au and subscribe or renew online (clearly specifying the name of the magazine they wish to subscribe to/renew). Payment can be made online via credit card or a cheque can be sent to Reply Paid 4967, Sydney, NSW 2001; OR
- Obtain or renew a subscription via telephone on 136 116 (Mon - Fri 8:00am AEDST - 8:00pm AEDST). Entrants must quote the promotional code relating to the magazine they wish to subscribe to which can be found online at www.magshop.com.au. Maximum cost of call is 55c. Calls from mobile and pay phones may attract a higher rate.
- If an individual purchases a magazine subscription on behalf of a friend as a gift, only the person who ordered and paid for the subscription will receive an entry into the draw.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of all entries and entrants (including an entrant’s name, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per subscription; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- By subscribing to this magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip-ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The first sixty (60) valid entries drawn will each win an endota spa gift voucher valued at $240.
Each prize includes:
Two hour spa experience at any endota spa across Australia. The winner can select two of the following 1 hour treatments:
- organic facial
- glycolic peel facial
- body wrap & skin nourishment
- body scrub & moisturising
- body exfoliation & hydrating cocoon
The total prize pool for the entire promotional period is valued at up to AU$14,400. Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize must be redeemed in full and as a package by 9 April 2016.
- Spa vouchers can be redeemed from Monday to Saturday at any endota spa located Australia wide. Visit www.endotadayspa.com.au/find-a-spa for spa locations.
- Endota spa requires a gift voucher number to secure your booking and cancellations require 24hrs notice or a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of prize at a venue is subject to the standard rules and regulations of that venue/s.
- No extension on the validity date of prizes will be permitted.
- The Promoter may conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the original draw as necessary on 2/9/2015 in order to distribute any prize which remains unclaimed by that date subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations and any written directions. Winners, if any will be notified in writing within seven (7) business days of the draw and their names will be published in the Public Notices section of The Australian on 9/9/2015.
- In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 - 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.
- Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/15/00980, VIC: 15/305, ACT: TP15/04697, SA: T15/378.