Rolling Stone is one of Australia’s longest-running magazines. Since 1971 it has been the premier music & entertainment magazine in Australia. It reflects both global and Australian popular culture with passion, honesty and attitude.
- Rolling Stone’s award-winning writers and photographers are some of the best in the business and often, don’t just entertain, they make history.
- Rolling Stone is topical, controversial and cutting-edge in its coverage of music, film, fashion, technology, TV, and lifestyle issues.
- Rolling Stone is a monthly title. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Jul-15 Issue 764||Wed 03 Jun 2015 - Fri 12 Jun 2015|
|Aug-15 Issue 765||Wed 01 Jul 2015 - Fri 10 Jul 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe to Rolling Stone and receive a bonus two issues on us! $79.95 for 14 issues delivered to your door every month.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Special price offer open to subscribers who are residents of Australia and newly subscribe to Rolling Stone magazine between 7/5/2015 3/6/2015 (Promotional Period). Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment. Go to www.magshop.com.au/rollingstone and quote code M1506ROL to purchase your subscription or send by mail to Rolling Stone, Reply Paid 5252 Sydney, 2001; or by telephone on 136 116. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem offer. Special price offer valid only for the donor of the subscription (person paid for the subscription).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Subscribe using the code M1506ROL to receive 14 issues of Rolling Stone delivered for $79.95.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking part in this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Delivery of the first issue will occur after a minimum of 4-6 weeks.
- By subscribing to this Paper Riot magazine title and providing their email address, the subscriber consents to receipt of any email regarding the magazine title, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- By subscribing to this Paper Riot magazine title you acknowledge you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Paper Riot Pty Ltd.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice.
- The Promoter is Paper Riot Pty Ltd of 85 The Boulevard, Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203. A.C.N 92 166 626 526.