Rolling Stone is one of Australia’s longest-running magazines. Since 1971 it has been the premier music & entertainment magazine in Australia. It reflects both global and Australian popular culture with passion, honesty and attitude.
- Rolling Stone’s award-winning writers and photographers are some of the best in the business and often, don’t just entertain, they make history.
- Rolling Stone is topical, controversial and cutting-edge in its coverage of music, film, fashion, technology, TV, and lifestyle issues.
- Rolling Stone is a monthly title. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Sep-16 Issue 778||Wed 03 Aug 2016 - Fri 12 Aug 2016|
|Oct-16 Issue 779||Wed 07 Sep 2016 - Fri 16 Sep 2016|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
SUBSCRIBE FOR JUST $83 OR $133 AND RECEIVE:
- 12 OR 24 ISSUES OF THE WORLD’S PREMIER POP CULTURE MAGAZINE
- FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR
- SAVE OVER $36 OR $100 OFF THE NEWSSTAND PRICE
- PLUS RECEIVE AS FREE PAIR OF SONICFUEL® IN-EAR HEADPHONES!
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Price offer only open to Australian residents who newly subscribe to Rolling Stone Magazine between 07 July 2016 at 00:01am (AEST) and 23:59pm (AEST) on 03 August 2016 (Promotional Period). Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment. Go to https://www.magshop.com.au/rollingstone
- Every person who newly subscribes to Rolling Stone Magazine during the promotional period will receive 3 issues for $25, 6 issues for $50 or 12 issues for $80, these offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences 05 May 2016 at 00:01am (AEST) and closes at 23:59pm (AEST) on 02 June 2016 (Promotional Period) (for subscriptions paid via a cheque) and at 23:59pm (AEST) (for subscriptions paid by a valid credit card).
- M1606ROL special promotion offer:
I. Subscribe for $83.00( 12 issues of Rolling Stone Magazine)
II. Subscribe for $133.00( 24 issues of Rolling Stone Magazine)
I. Receive 1 x (one) PAIR OF SONICFUEL® IN-EAR HEADPHONES! RRP $90.00
- Delivery of the first issue will occur after a minimum of 4-6 weeks from the date the subscription becomes valid.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media magazine title and providing their email address, the subscriber consents to receipt of any email regarding the magazine title, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Group Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54–58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.