The Economist is a weekly publication renowned for its comprehensive coverage, in-depth analysis and thought-provoking commentary of diverse global issues and the connections between them. From politics to business and finance, technology to arts, The Economist digs deeper into issues with a unique global perspective that helps you understand the world like no other.
Choose from a print only subscription or upgrade to a full digital and print bundle. Digital and print bundle includes:
• Weekly delivery of The Economist in print
• Full access to each week’s issue via The Economist apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 8, BlackBerry PlayBook and BlackBerry 10
• Full access to Economist.com and The Economist in audio Instructions to register and activate your digital edition will be provided in a welcome card from The Economist.
Please allow 8-12 weeks for the delivery of the first issue of The Economist in print.
Subscribe to The Economist and receive a wine voucher worth A$150
- The e-voucher is for single use only
- It can only be used in one transaction, is not transferable and must be redeemed by its expiry date.
- The voucher is valid for one year from date of this email.
- The voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- Only one voucher per order.
- Any outstanding difference between the voucher and the amount of the order must be paid at the time of ordering with a valid credit card
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Applies to all products on www.winepeople.com.au/theeconomist.