Time Out Sydney
Time Out is the most internationally respected, locally trusted guide to arts, entertainment, food and drink. Time Out. What’s Happening.
Time Out is the most cutting-edge and comprehensive guide to all that’s happening in Sydney.
Each month, our Sydney-based team of critics lovingly curate the best of what’s happening around town. They cover all things arts, entertainment, food and drink and package them up into one easy-to-use magazine. The Time Out Sydney magazine is a comprehensive critics’ pick of the very best things to do, see, taste, hear – and sometimes even smell – in Sydney that month.
All paid subscribers will also receive the free online weekly newsletter to keep you up to speed in time for the weekend.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Iss 124 April 2015||Wed 29 Apr 2015 - Fri 08 May 2015|
|Iss 125 May 2015||Wed 27 May 2015 - Fri 05 Jun 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Win your Mum a $300 voucher at Oscar Oscar Salons for Mother’s Day
Oscar Oscar Salons are award-winning luxurious hair salons. Their teams of expert stylists and colourists are known for their precision style cuts, on-trend colouring and fashion-inspired styling services – delivering the ultimate salon experience.
With Mother’s Day just around the corner (Sunday May 10) we thought we’d help you out by offering you the chance to give your mum a $300 voucher at Oscar Oscar Salon.
Simply purchase a subscription to Time Out Sydney for just $34.95 between now and May 6 and you’ll automatically go in the draw to win this awesome prize.
That’s 10 issues sent straight to your door (with free delivery), and all subscribers will receive special benefits throughout the year.
Plus, if you subscribe now, you’ll also receive a Mi Goals ‘Get Shit Done’
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia who are over 18 and reside in the state of Victoria. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To redeem offer you must subscribe to Time Out Sydney magazine by calling 136 116 and quoting H1505ST2 or on-line at www.magshop.com.au/time-out-sydney/ H1505ST2 Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Promotion commences 24/04/2015 at 00.01(AEST) and promotion closes at 06/05/2015 at 11.59 (AEST) and all subscription payments must be received by 06/05/2015 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Gifts/prizes must be taken as offered and are only available while stocks last. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, gift/prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- Gifts/Prizes and values are as follows:
Get Shit Done Notebook
Each Time Out Sydney magazine subscriber that subscribes during the promotion period will receive 10 issues for $34.95 and the first 250 subscribers will receive a GET SHIT DONE A6 notebook valued at $4.95
Oscar Oscar voucher
Each voucher is valid for hairdressing services only
Valid for 6 months for services only, from May 7, 2015
Not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion
Voucher applicable for Oscar Oscar Salon, 320 Oxford St, Paddington, Sydney Only
- Offer is not available when a subscription/s is purchased through a sales agent or third party supplier.
- If the subscription is a gift only the purchaser (recipient) shall receive the relevant gift/prize to that offer.
- Only one gift/prize per subscription will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Gift/prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize/gift values are in Australian dollars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter is Print and Digital Media PTY LTD, ABN 50 125 441 812, PO Box 55, Glebe, NSW 2037