Australian Women's Weekly
You can trust The Australian Women’s Weekly. Every month, Australia’s favourite magazine delivers hard-hitting news, gorgeous features, advice, inspirational stories and the best triple-tested recipes. It’s the ultimate magazine, giving you time to relax and helps you fill your home with the latest in inspiring ideas. With covers ranging from Nicole Kidman to Prince George and the inspirational Turia Pitt, there is something for everyone.
In each issue you will read:
• Hard-hitting news stories
We bring you all the stories behind the news, plus the biggest celebrity interviews and photo-shoots.
• The best celebrity reads
The stars trust The Weekly to tell their stories. You will always find the biggest Australian and international stars in The Weekly.
• Easy triple-tested recipes
The Weekly’s Test Kitchen is famous. From amazing summer recipes to barbecue ideas, you can trust these recipes, all beautifully photographed.
• Fashion and beauty advice
What’s in? What’s out? And what actually looks good on every age and shape? The Weekly’s fashion brings you the best looks, and our health and beauty director brings you all the latest news and trends.
• Homes and gardens
We look inside the nation’s most inspiring homes and show you how you can achieve the look yourself. With gardening, home decorating and home hints, you will turn your house into a stylish home.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|March 2016||Wed 17 Feb 2016 - Fri 26 Feb 2016|
|April 2016||Wed 16 Mar 2016 - Fri 25 Mar 2016|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe & receive two FREE gifts!
Subscribe to The Australian Women’s Weekly for two years & receive both Boatshed Towels or subscribe for one year and receive your choice of either charcoal or red.
Lightweight, stylish and beautifully soft, a Turkish towel from Boatshed
Beach Towels is a must for every beach bag and bathroom.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe to The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine between January 21, 2016 and February 2, 2016. Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or by cheque only, and must be cleared for payment.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offer.
- The offer period commences January 21, 2016 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on February 2, 2016. Savings are based on cover price of $6.95.
- To redeem the offer, bearer must subscribe or renew their The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine subscription by one of the following ways:
• Visit www.magshop.com.au/aww62 and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 12 issues to The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine during the promotional period; or
• Purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 12 issues to The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine by telephone on 136 116 during the promotional period.
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine during the promotional period by either credit card or cheque will receive:
• One year (12 issues) for $79.99 paid by credit card/cheque - plus one Boatshed Towels, valued at $49 in subscriber’s choice of colour, charcoal or red.
• Two year (24 issues) for $139.00 paid by credit card/cheque - plus two Boatshed Towels, valued at $98, in charcoal and red.
- Two Boatshed Towels are applicable to a two year paid subscription for $139.00. The one Tommy Towel is applicable to a one year paid subscription for $79.99 and is available in your choice of two colours, charcoal or red, and can be selected at the time of purchase. Stock and colour availability is limited and only while stocks last. If a colour choice is not made by subscriber at the time of order, this will be made at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136, 116 or email email@example.com.
- Each issue will be mailed to each subscriber separately throughout the subscription period.
- If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
- If the subscription is a gift, only the gift donor will receive the gift. Gift will be delivered to the gift donor delivery address stipulated on the subscription. Only one subscription permitted per person. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and girl (if applicable) to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clause 6 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Pty Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Privacy:
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.