Elle Australia Magazine Subscription
The coolest, smartest fashion brand for stylish, creative women who want to be the first to know everything. ELLE edits what’s now, new and next, making it accessible for all readers. A must-read for anyone who knows great style is about more than just what you wear.
ELLE Australia is a monthly title. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Jun 2017||Sun 28 May 2017 - Wed 07 Jun 2017|
|Jul 2017||Sun 25 Jun 2017 - Wed 05 Jul 2017|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Travel the World with a $20,000 Flight Centre Gift Card!
This Mother’s Day give Mum a gift that will really last, with a subscription to one of her favourite magazines. Best of all, simply by purchasing a gift magazine subscription, book or merchandise for mum (or even one for yourself) on Magshop, you could win a $20,000 Flight Centre gift card, and go on your dream holiday!
MAGSHOP MOTHER’S DAY 2017 SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, who subscribe or renew their subscription to one or more magazine title available on Magshop by one of the methods outlined in clause 7 or purchases any product available on Magshop (www.magshop.com.au) during the promotional period. Employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- By subscribing to this magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip-ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- A valid entry is subject to verification of the credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who does not participate in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Identification considered suitable for verification includes a driver's license or passport. Acceptance of alternative identification as verification is at the complete discretion of the Promoter. Entry is also subject to verification of the credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion.
- The promotion commences 25 March 2017 and closes 11:59pm (AEST) on 12 June 2017 (“Promotional Period”). The draw will take place at Bauer Media, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 11:00am (AEST) on 21 June 2017. The winner will be notified in writing by email within seven (7) business days of the draw and the winners name will be published on www.magshop.com.au on 30 June 2017 for 28 days of the draw.
To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period either: subscribe or renew their subscription to one or more magazine titles available on Magshop or purchase one (1) or more products on Magshop by logging onto www.magshop.com.au/mum or www.magshop.com.au or by phoning into the call centre or sending through a cheque for purchase during the promotional period.
All Payments for a subscription, renewal, product purchase can be made online via a valid credit card or a cheque. Cheques can be sent via post to Reply Paid 4967, Sydney, NSW 2001.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) individuals will receive one (1) entry into the draw per item (subscription/renewal/product) purchased and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. For the purpose of this promotion the subscription gift donor/s (i.e. person buying the subscription), will be entered into the draw. Third (3rd) party subscriptions (i.e. whereby a person’s subscription is paid for by a corporate body) and free subscriptions will be deemed invalid.
The first (1) valid entry drawn from all valid entries received, will be deemed prize winner and will receive:
- A $20,000 Flight Centre gift card - Redeemable in store or by telephone at any Flight Centre within Australia only. Redeemable towards all available travel products with the exclusion of purchasing other gift cards and foreign currency products including but limited to travel cards.
The Total prize pool for the entire promotional period is valued at $20,000.00 (including GST). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize must be taken as offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / gift card / cheque of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / gift card / cheque. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. This voucher/gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. For Full Terms and conditions please visit www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition and www.flightcentre.com.au/cms_images/pdfs/Gift_Card-Terms%20&%20Conditions%20(6%20April%202016).pdf.
- Vouchers are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issue. Redemption of the voucher prizes are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash.
- Redemption of the prize is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the cheque is valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
- If necessary, any unclaimed prize draw will be held on 21 September 2017 at the same time and place as the original draws in order to distribute any unclaimed. Any winner from this draw will be notified by email and their name will be published on www.magshop.com.au on 28 September 2017 for 28 days from this draw.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 8268 8000.
- Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/17/11927, ACT: TP17/00378, SA: T17/348