Australian Gourmet Traveller Restaurant Gift Card Bundle
The perfect gift for the food and travel lover in your life is an Australian Gourmet Traveller subscription and Restaurant Gift Card.
Australia’s premier dining, travel and lifestyle magazine, Australian Gourmet Traveller is brimming with stories to inspire you to cook new dishes, try new restaurants and explore new destinations.
The Australian Gourmet Traveller Restaurant e-Gift Card is a great way to give an unforgettable experience at an Australian Gourmet Traveller recommended restaurant. Give it as a package along with the subscription, or keep it for yourself to enjoy this festive season.
Please Note: e-gift card is a digital product only and will be sent directly to your specified email address and sent separate to your print subscription.
Australian Gourmet Traveller Restaurant Gift Card
There are over 300 restaurants Australia wide where the Australian Gourmet Traveller e-Gift Card can be redeemed.
AUSTRALIAN GOURMET TRAVELLER SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION – NOVEMBER 2018 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe to Australian Gourmet Traveller magazine between 1st November, 2018 and 17th December, 2018 (promotional period) for the minimum periods as stipulated in clause 5 to either print version or print bundle during the promotional period.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offer.
- Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card, or by cheque only, and must be cleared for payment.
- The offer period commences 1st November, 2018, and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on 17th December, 2018. Savings are based on print cover price of $9.99.
- To redeem the offer, bearer must newly subscribe or renew a Australian Gourmet Traveller magazine subscription by one of the following way:
- Visit magshop.com.au/j18BGTC and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 6 issues to Australian Gourmet Traveller magazine + $50 Australian Gourmet Traveller Digital Restaurant Gift Card during the promotional period.
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to the print edition of Australian Gourmet Traveller magazine during the promotional period by either credit card or cheque will receive:
- 6 issues of Australian Gourmet Traveller magazine. Subscriber will receive a $50 Gourmet Traveller Digital Restaurant Gift Card, valid at 384 restaurants Australia wide. The list may change from time to time, so please visit: gourmettravellergiftcard.com.au/participatingrestaurants for a current listing.
- The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136 116 8am-6pm (AEST/AEDST when applicable) Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
- Each issue will be delivered to each subscriber separately throughout the subscription period. Gift Card and magazine subscription will be delivered separately. Gift Card will be sent to email specified at purchase point. Please allow up to 4 working days for the Gift Card to reach the specified inbox.
- Valid email address must be provided at time of order.
- For full terms and conditions of the gift card please visit: gourmettravellergiftcard.com.au/terms
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee Australian Gourmet Traveller magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that 'tip ons' and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Pty Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.