Money Magazine Subscription
Money magazine is Australia’s longest-running, highest-selling and most-read personal finance magazine. Money magazine provides credible, independent, easy-to-understand financial advice to help its readers save money and make the most of their investments.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|December 2018||Wed 28 Nov 2018 - Fri 07 Dec 2018|
|February 2019||Wed 30 Jan 2019 - Fri 08 Feb 2019|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Shop To WIN 1 of 200 Coffee Prize Packs!
This Christmas you have the chance to WIN 1 of 200 Espressotoria Coffee CAPSULE Machine Packs, worth $250 each! Just purchase or renew any magazine subscription for your chance to win.
MAGSHOP CHRISTMAS 2018/2019 SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 15/10/2018 and ends at 11.59 PM AEST/AEDST on 11/1/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter. Entry is open to Australian residents. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period either: subscribe or renew their subscription to one or more magazine titles available on Magshop or purchase one (1) or more products on Magshop by logging onto www.magshop.com.au during the promotional period. All Payments for a subscription, renewal, product purchase can be made online via a valid credit card, via the Magshop Customer Service Number (136116) or via mail for participating magazines.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
- An entry must not be: (a) late; (b) incomplete; (c) indecipherable; (d) incomprehensible; (e) illegible; or (f) unlawful. Any such entry will be ineligible and will be discarded. ny entry that the Promoter deems otherwise inappropriate will be ineligible and will be discarded.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for late, lost or misdirected mail enclosing an entry, or an entry not being received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever.
- Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including data costs, are the entrant’s responsibility.
- For the purpose of this promotion the subscription gift donor/s (i.e. person buying the subscription), will be entered into the draw. Third (3rd) party subscriptions (i.e. whereby a person’s subscription is paid for by a corporate body) and free subscriptions will be deemed invalid.
- The draw will take place at Greeneagle Distribution and Fulfilment, Unit 5/9 Fitzpatrick Street, Revesby NSW 2212 on 25/01/2019 at 11.00 AEDST.
- On the draw date, the Promoter will conduct a random draw to determine the winner(s) from valid entries. The Promoter will also draw reserve winners in the event an original drawn winner is invalid or ineligible. If this process does not result in all prizes being awarded, the remaining prize(s) will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw as set out below.
The first 200 valid entries drawn from all valid entries received will win the following prize(s):
1 x Vittoria Espressotoria Capino Capsule Machine
18 x Espressotoria Vittoria Coffee Capsule Packs (12 Capsules per pack)
Combined value: $250RRP
The TOTAL PRIZE POOL IS VALUED AT UP TO AUD$50,000 (including GST).
- Only one prize will be awarded per person (excluding South Australian residents).
- The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing within 7 business days of the draw using the contact details provided in their entry. The winner’s name will be published on www.magshop.com.au on 01/02/2019.
- The winners must take the prize as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf. It is the responsibility of the winner’s parent or legal guardian to prove their parental or guardianship status at the time of winner notification. If a person incorrectly represents themselves to be a winner’s parent or legal guardian, that person will be liable for all costs associated with re-delivering or re-awarding the prize (including but not limited to any administrative fees incurred by the Promoter). Where relevant, the Promoter is only responsible for ensuring that the prize is awarded to a person who is either a parent or legal guardian of the winner. The Promoter is not responsible for determining any other delivery details or taking directions that relate to any ongoing family law negotiations or determinations. These are the responsibility of the winner and their respective parent or legal guardian.
- If, for any reason, the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- If a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize to substantially the same recommended retail value and/or specification, subject to any written direction from the various regulatory authorities.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 26/4/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prize(s), subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. A winner from this draw, if any, will be notified in writing using the contact details provided in their entry within 7 business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their name will be published on www.magshop.com.au for 28 days from 03/05/2019.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winner, provided that address is in Australia. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damaged caused to the prize during delivery
- The prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize, which are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize does not include any installation or set-up of any of the products.
- Products included in a prize package (including but not limited to titles, colour, design, sizing, model, finish, style, etc.) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion.
- In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize that are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- Electrical appliances: For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include: (a) any gas, electricity, water or associated costs incurred before, during or after claiming, installing or using of the prize; (b) any construction, electrical, tiling or plumbing services; (c) any ongoing maintenance costs; (d) any costs in excess of the allocated budget per component of the prize; or (e) any other ancillary or incidental expenses incurred in connection with the prize, whether before, during or after claiming, installing or using of the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter may, subject to relevant state and territory rules and regulations, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar applicable laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any: (a) personal injury arising in any way out of the Promotion; or (b) any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (i) the Promotion; (ii) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (v) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vii) use of the prize.
- Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter makes no representations or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as a prize.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Limited (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (phone: (02) 8268 8000).
- Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/18/28322, SA: T18/1700, ACT TP 18/01860.
Draw and award of prize