4x4 Magazine Subscription
4X4 Australia has been the off road enthusiast's bible since 1979, bringing its dedicated readers the most reliable 4x4 vehicle reviews, outdoor recreation product evaluations, and off-the beaten track destinations and expeditions.
More dependable than a LandCruiser; with more grunt than a Hemi Wrangler, and tougher than a Nissan Patrol – 4X4 Australia delivers the best 4x4 action and information for the keen explorer. 4X4 Australia is a monthly title. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
4X4 Australia is a monthly title. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|July 18||Wed 20 Jun 2018 - Fri 29 Jun 2018|
|August 18||Wed 18 Jul 2018 - Fri 27 Jul 2018|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe to our 4x4 subscription for $89.95 OR for $129.95 also receive another Motoring title
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe to 4x4 Australia magazine between 26th April, 2018 and 20th June, 2018 print version during the promotional period.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offer.
- Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card, by cheque only, and must be cleared for payment.
- The offer period commences 26th April, 2018 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on 20th June, 2018.
- To redeem the offer, bearer must newly subscribe or renew a 4x4 Australia magazine subscription by one of the following ways:
a) Visit www.magshop.com.au/4x4-australia and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 (one) x 12 (twelve) month subscription of 13 (thirteen) issues to 4x4 Australia magazine during the promotional period; or
b) Purchase a minimum of 1 (one) x 12 (twelve) month subscription of 13 issues subscription to 4x4 Australia magazine by telephone on 136 116 quoting M1805FBF during the promotional period.
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to the print edition of 4x4 Australia magazine for a minimum of 13 issues during the promotional period by either credit card or cheque will have a choice of receiving:
a) 13 issues of 4x4 Australia magazine for $89.95.
b) 13 issues of 4x4 Australia magazine plus thirteen (13) issues of Wheels magazine for $129.95.
c) 13 issues of 4x4 Australia magazine plus thirteen (13) issues of MOTOR magazine for $129.95.
d) 13 issues of 4x4 Australia magazine plus thirteen (13) issues of Unique Cars magazine for $129.95.
e) 13 issues of 4x4 Australia magazine plus twelve (12) issues of Street Machine magazine for $129.95.
- 4x4 Australia magazine is published 13 times per year.
- The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136 116 8am-6pm (AEST/AEDST when applicable) Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
- Each issue will be delivered to each subscriber separately throughout the subscription period. 4x4 Australia magazine print edition will be mailed to the subscriber separately throughout the term of the subscription.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee 4x4 Australia magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
- If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
- If the subscription is a gift, only the gift donor will receive the gift. Gift will be delivered to the gift donor delivery address stipulated on the subscription. Only one subscription permitted per person. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and gift (if applicable) to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clauses 7 and 8 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Pty Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Privacy:
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.