Australasian Dirt Bike
For 37 years, the definitive source of information for off-road motorcyclists - from beginners wondering where to ride and what gear to wear, to seasoned riders getting their monthly fix of racing action and bike hot-up advice.
For 37 years, Australasian Dirt Bike magazine has been the definitive source of information for off-road motorcyclists – from beginners wondering where to ride and what gear to wear, to seasoned riders getting their monthly fix of racing action and bike hot-up advice. The editorial mix caters to junior riders, ’weekend warrior’ trail riders, full-blown racer-heads and the technically-minded. Bike tests, riding tips, equipment guides, race reports and rider profiles are all delivered in the larrikin language of the market with full-colour professional photography.
Australasian Dirt Bike is a monthly title. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|September 2015||Sun 02 Aug 2015 - Wed 12 Aug 2015|
|October 2015||Sun 06 Sep 2015 - Wed 16 Sep 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Win a Suzuki RMZ 250
Subscribe to Australasian Dirt Bike magazine for your chance to win a Suzuki RMZ 250
- Instructions on “How to Enter” and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, who either purchase a minimum of twelve (12) month subscription to Australasian Dirt Bike magazine or enter via the ways stipulated in clause 7. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Digital magazine subscription purchases will not be included in this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition commences on 2 February 2015 at 0:01am (AEDST) and closes on 03 August 2015 at 23:59pm (AEST). The draw will take place at 11.00am (QLD time) on 08 September 2015 at Storacall Technology LTD T/a X-on, 7 Salamander Court, Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218. The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone using the contact details given in their entry. The winner’s name will be published in the public notices section of The Australian Newspaper on 10 September, 2015.
- Entrants must during the promotional period enter by one of the following ways:
• Subscribe to Australasian Dirt Bike magazine (in Print subscription only) for a minimum of twelve (12) months via either: telephone 131 116 (Mon – Fri 8am AEDST – 8pm AEDST) or on-line at www.magshop.com.au only. By subscribing the entrant will receive 100 automatic entries into the draw.
• Subscribe to Australasian Dirt Bike magazine by filling in the coupon found in the magazine during the promotion period and send the coupon to Reply Paid 4967, Sydney, NSW 2001. By subscribing by mail the entrant will receive – 10 automatic entries into the draw.
• Online: Individuals must go to www.adbmag.com.au during the promotional period and follow the prompts to the competition page and fill in the entry form including their full name, address and daytime telephone number and submit the entry as instructed. By completing the entry form online the entrant will receive 1 automatic entry into the draw.
• Show entries –Entry forms will be available at all shows that are attended by the Australasian Dirt Bike magazine magazine during the entire promotional period. Individuals must go to any of the relevant magazine stand and fill in the entry form including their full name, address and daytime telephone number and put their entry into the barrel available at each store. By filling in the show coupon entry form, an entrant will receive 1 automatic entry into the draw.
• Entrants can also enter via phone and SMS. Entrants must call 1902 55 6789 and leave the requested details when prompted including their full name, address, postcode and daytime phone number; and will receive 5 entries or Entrants must send a text/SMS message to 1995 6789 containing their full name, address and postcode (in that order); and will receive 5 entries By telephone or SMS entry, an entrant will receive 5 automatic entries entry into the draw.
- Premium SMS cost will not exceed 55c. Australian entrants must have premium service access to enter via SMS. Maximum cost of 1900 call is 55c. Calls from mobile and pay phones may attract a higher rate. Service provider: TELADS Communications Group. Level 20, Como Tower, 644 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141. Entrants under 18 years old must obtain account holder’s consent to enter. Helpline: 1300650940
- Subscription requests are subject to the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion.
- By subscribing to this magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip-ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Only one (1) entry is permitted per subscriber. If the subscription is a gift, the gift recipient (i.e. person receiving the subscription) will be entered into the draw. Subscription gift donors (i.e. person buying the subscription), 3rd party subscriptions (i.e. whereby a person’s subscription is paid for by a corporate body) and free subscriptions will be deemed invalid. .
- The first (1) valid drawn entry from all valid entries received will be deemed the major prize winner and will win:
• 1 x Suzuki RMZ 250 bike valued at $15,000.00 - Prize includes standard fittings, registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State depending on which country the winner is from).
Prize value is correct as at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken. This prize may have been tested for editorial purposes and therefore not be brand new when winner receives these. It may have up to 20 hours of use on the bike when it is given away.
Total prize package valued at $15,000.00 (AUD) (including GST). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- All optional extras and accessories, comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated as included in the prize, fuel, personal costs and any other ancillary associated with redeeming the prize are excluded and are the responsibility of the Winner. The Colour of motorbike is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and prize supplier.
- It is a condition of winning that the prize winner provides the Promoter with their full name, address, license and a copy of their current Australian prior to the awarding of the prize. Winner must have a current valid Australian driver’s license. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the vehicle in their own name, then such winner may assign the vehicle prize to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the vehicle is awarded.
- The Winner must provide all information and sign all documentation necessary to enable Promoter to register the prize in the Winner's name prior to collection. Receipt of the prize is subject to the Winner being able to lawfully take possession of the prize and comply with all registration and compulsory third party insurance requirements of the State/Territory in Australia in which the Winner elects to register the prize.
- The Winner must collect their prize from their nearest dealership, as specified by the Promoter, and the prize must be registered prior to collection. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs from the date and time of delivery. Comprehensive insurance, Petrol/ fuel/ diesel costs and any other ongoing costs are the responsibility of the winner
- The external and interior colour of the prize is subject to availability at time of redemption of prize. Any colour or number plate details for the vehicle used in the promotional material are representational only.
- Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
- If necessary, a draw for the prize, should it remain unclaimed, may take place on 9 December, 2015 at 11.00am (AEDST), at Bauer Trader 73 Atherton Road Oakleigh, VIC 3166. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing using the contact details given in their entry. The winner’s name will be published in the public notices section of the Australian on 11 December, 2015.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Privacy:
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 – Trading as Bauer Trader, at 73 Atherton Road, Oakleigh, Vic 3166
- Authorised under permit numbers: NSW LTPS/14/07940, ACT TP 14/03514, VIC 14/5524, SA 14/1860