Australian Geographic Outdoor
Every issue of Australian Geographic Outdoor is packed with the best destinations that nature has on offer, along with the expert advice, information and gear you need to get outdoors. The magazine is the ultimate source of inspiring adventure, travel and lifestyle.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|July/August 2015||Wed 15 Jul 2015 - Fri 24 Jul 2015|
|Sep 2015||Wed 16 Sep 2015 - Fri 25 Sep 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe or renew to Australian Geographic Outdoor for just $42 (6 issues - SAVE 30%) or $79 (12 issues - SAVE 34%) and you’ll receive:
- Inspiration with 6 or 12 issues of Australian Geographic Outdoor
- 10% discount in all Australian Geographic stores
- Membership to the Australian Geographic Society
- Free delivery direct to your door
- PLUS! Subscribe for 2 years (12 issues) and receive an AG Outdoor polar fleece
Two size options available:
Chest size: 57.5cm
Chest size: 62.5cm
AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC OUTDOOR May-June 2014 SUBSCRIPTION PROMOTION M1406OTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to the promotion is only open to residents of Australia who subscribe to or renew their subscription to Australian Geographic Outdoor (for a minimum period of 12 months/6 issues) within the Promotional Period. Individuals can only pay for the subscription via a valid credit card or cheque. Payment for the subscription must be received by the Promoter by 23.59pm AEDST on 15/07/2014 (for credit card payments) or by 17:00pm AEDST on 16/07/2014 (for cheque payments). Subscription requests are to be sent to Australian Geographic Outdoor Reply Paid 5252, Sydney NSW 2001; or made by phone 136 116 (lines open Mon-Fri 08:00am to 17.30pm AEDST or on-line at www.magshop.com.au/australian-geographic-outdoor). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- By subscribing to Australian Geographic Outdoor, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Ltd.
- The Promotion commences 14/05/2014 and closes 15/07/2014 at 17:00pm (AEDST) (for subscriptions paid via a cheque) and at 23.59pm (AEDST) (for subscriptions paid by a valid credit card).
- The cost of a 1 year subscription (6 issues) is $42. The cost of a 2 years subscription (12 issues) is $79.
- Every person who subscribes to Australian Geographic Outdoor magazine for a period of two (2) years (12 issues) during the promotional period is entitled to receive an ‘Australian Geographic Fleece Jersey’. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Gift must be taken as offered. The gift, or any unused portion of the gift, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The gift cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The gift is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the gift value. Gift winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their gift winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their gift. In the event that a portion of the gift is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the gift will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Failure to follow the standard rules and guidelines presented will result in the winner forfeiting their right to participate in the said activity.
- All elements of the gift are subject to availability with no cash alternative and the gift package is non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the gift (in whole or in part).
- In the event that the gift, or part of the gift, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift or part of the gift in its discretion with an alternative gift or part of the gift to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion is governed by the Privacy Notice (see www.bauer-media.com.au for location of privacy notice).
- By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Ltd of 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. ABN is 18 053 273 546. Telephone 02 9282 8000.