Australian Geographic Outdoor
Every issue of Australian Geographic Outdoor is packed with the best destinations that nature has on offer, along with the expert advice, information and gear you need to get outdoors. The magazine is the ultimate source of inspiring adventure, travel and lifestyle.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Mar 2016||Wed 16 Mar 2016 - Fri 25 Mar 2016|
|May 2016||Wed 11 May 2016 - Fri 20 May 2016|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe to Australian Geographic Outdoor between the promotional period and reieve 1 Field Guide to Knots book.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Price offer only open to Australian residents who newly subscribe to Australian Geographic Outdoor Magazine between 14 January 2016 at 00:01am (AEST) and 23:59pm (AEST) on 17 March 2016 (Promotional Period). Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment. Go to https://www.magshop.com.au/recipes-plus to purchase your subscription or by telephone on 136 116.
- Every person who newly subscribes to Australian Geographic Outdoor Magazine during the promotional period for $42.00 will receive 6 issues or $79.00 and receive 12 issues. These offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences 14 January 2015 at 00:01am (AEST) and closes at 23:59pm (AEST) on 17 March 2016 (Promotional Period) (for subscriptions paid via a cheque) and at 23:59pm (AEST) (for subscriptions paid by a valid credit card).
- M1601OTD special promotion offer:
I. Subscribe for $42.00 (6 issues of Australian Geographic Outdoor Magazine)
II. Subscribe for $79.00 (12 issues of Australian Geographic Outdoor Magazine)
Everyone who subscribes during the promotional period will receive
I. 1 x (one) The field Guide to Knots book (RRP $19.95)
- This is subject to availability
- Delivery of the first issue will occur after a minimum of 4-6 weeks from the date the subscription becomes valid.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media magazine title and providing their email address, the subscriber consents to receipt of any email regarding the magazine title, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Group Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54–58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.