Australian Geographic Outdoor
Every issue of Australian Geographic Outdoor is packed with the best destinations that nature has on offer, along with the expert advice, information and gear you need to get outdoors. The magazine is the ultimate source of inspiring adventure, travel and lifestyle.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|May 2016||Wed 11 May 2016 - Fri 20 May 2016|
|Jul 2016||Wed 13 Jul 2016 - Fri 22 Jul 2016|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe to OTD during the promitional period and go into the draw to win 1 of 3
Sea to Summit’s Sleep Packs valued at over $800 each!
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who subscribe or renew their subscription (via the methods outlined below in clause 5) during the promotional period for a minimum of six (6) month to Australia Geographic Outdoor Magazine.
- Entry is subject to verification of the credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences 17/03/2016 and closes 11:59pm (AEDST) on 03/05/2016 (“Promotional Period”). The winner will be notified in writing by mail within seven (7) business days of the draw.
- To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period purchase a subscription for a minimum of twelve six (6) and subscribe by either:
• Visit www.magshop.com.au/xmas or www.magshop.com.au and subscribe or renew online. Payment can be made online via credit card or a cheque can be sent to Reply Paid 4967, Sydney, NSW 2001; OR
• Obtain or renew a subscription via telephone on 136 116 (Mon – Fri 8:00am AEDST – 8:00pm AEDST). Entrants must quote the promotional code which can be found online at www.magshop.com.au. Maximum cost of call is 55c. Calls from mobile and pay phones may attract a higher rate.
- If an individual purchases a magazine subscription on behalf of a friend as a gift, only the person who ordered and paid for the subscription will receive the entry into the draw.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of all entries and entrants (including an entrant’s name, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per subscription; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- By subscribing to this magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip-ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first (1) valid entry drawn from all entries received will win: A Sea to Summit Sleep System Pack
• Sea to Summit Latitude II Sleeping Bag (regular) – RRP $549: Sea to Summit’s most versatile bag, the Latitude is the perfect choice for trekking the Annapurna circuit in the Himalaya, ski touring hut to hut in the Alps and walking the Western Arthurs in Tasmania. Filled with 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ and protected by 2D NanoShell™ fabric, the Latitude’s tapered rectangular shape is cut with a larger hood, broader shoulders, large chest and a wider roomier foot box to provide a more comfortable bag while maintaining thermal efficiency. The addition of a full length side and foot zip allow for conversion from a warm winter bag to a duvet, offering the greatest versatility in a cold weather sleeping bag. Bag weight: 1090g; Season ratings: Spring/Autumn/Winter-light.
• Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Sleeping Mat (rectangular, regular) – RRP $219: Sea to Summit’s Comfort Plus sleeping mats with their dual layer construction provide the most effective system for fine-tuning the level of comfort available in any air mattress today. The two independent high-resolution cell layers give excellent support by distributing your body weight and shape over more cells. The two layers are also offset for more uniform insulation and cushioning. Because the two layers can be pressurised independently, the top layer can be inflated to your personal comfort, while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough or uneven terrain. Both layers can be adjusted independently using the fine tune valve to get just the right level of softness and support. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap. Weight: 685g; Length x width: 183 x 56cm.
• Sea to Summit Aeros Premium Deluxe Pillow – RRP $79.95: Whether in transit or the backcountry, Sea to Summit’s Aeros Premium Deluxe Pillow awards users a super comfortable sleep. Featuring Sea to Summit’s multi-function valve for ease of use, this full sized inflatable pillow is still light and compact enough for outdoor adventures and yet its super soft 50D quilted polyester provides plush, quiet comfort. Weight: 195 grams; Packed Size: 12 x 10 x 5cm; Inflated Dimensions: 60 x 40 x 14cm.
Total prize is valued at up to AU$847.95
- Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
- Delivery of the first issue will occur after a minimum of 4-6 weeks from the date the subscription becomes valid.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media magazine title and providing their email address, the subscriber consents to receipt of any email regarding the magazine title, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Group Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54–58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.