Australian Gourmet Traveller
There is only one destination for the ultimate food and travel experience... Australia’s premier food and travel magazine Australian Gourmet Traveller.
The magazine features innovative recipes, reviews and food news, exploration of exotic destinations, special properties and unique experiences around the globe, it will be sure to tantalize the senses.
The magazine informs and inspires its readers with an agenda-setting mix of feature stories from around Australia and overseas accompanied by world-class photography.
Gourmet Traveller is highly influential in the food and travel industry and at the core of the brand is the celebration of excellence and behind-the-scenes experiences but always delivered with a good dose of humour and fun.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|September 2015||Wed 19 Aug 2015 - Fri 28 Aug 2015|
|October 2015||Wed 23 Sep 2015 - Fri 02 Oct 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Chance to WIN 1 of 5 African style safaris!
Subscribe, renew or give a gift this Father's Day, and go into the draw to WIN 1 of 5 African style safaris at Jamala Wildlife Lodge in Canberra, with a total prize value up to $34,000!
A magazine subscription from Magshop is the perfect Father's Day present!
BAUER MEDIA FATHER’S DAY 2015 SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who subscribe or renew their subscription between 16/07/2015 and 05/11/2015 (inclusive) (during the promotional period) for a minimum of twelve (12) month subscription to one or more of the following publications: Australian Geographic; Australian Geographic Outdoor; Australian Gourmet Traveller; Money; Zoo; Auto Action; Rugby League Week; Empire; Rolling Stone; Men’s Style; World of Knowledge; Wheels; Motor; Street Machine; Unique Cars; Motorcycle Trader; ADB; 4x4 Australia; Caravan World; Campertrailer Australia and Trade-a-Boat . Entry is subject to verification of the credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- In the event any of the four (4) people are children (aged 14 years or under) when redeeming the prize, the minimum age of any person allowed in the Jamala Wildlife Lodge must be six (6) years of age or older.
To enter, entrants must then either:
Visit www.magshop.com.au/fathersday or www.magshop.com.au during the promotional period and subscribe or renew your subscription online to one of the magazines listed in clause 2 (clearly specifying the name of the magazine they wish to subscribe to/renew). Payment can be made online via credit card or a cheque can be sent to Reply Paid 4967, Sydney, NSW 2001; OR
Subscribe or renew their subscription to one of the magazines listed in clause 2 during the promotional period via telephone on 136 116 (Mon – Fri 8am AEST/AEDST – 8pm AEST/AEDST, whichever is applicable). Entrants must quote the promotional code relating to the magazine they wish to subscribe to which can be found online. Maximum cost of call is 55c. Calls from mobile and pay phones may attract a higher rate.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per subscription per person; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry equirements.
- The promotion commences 16 July 2015 at 00:01am (AEST) and closes 11:59pm (AEDST) on 05 November 2015. The draw will take place at Bauer Media, Level 23, 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000, at 11:00am (AEDST) on 12 November 2015. The winners will be notified in writing and by telephone within seven (7) days of the draw date and their name will be published on www.magshop.com.au for 28 days from the publication date on 16 November 2016.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The first five (5) valid entries drawn from all valid entries received will be deemed the major prize winners and will each receive:
- Four (4) x return economy flights to Canberra from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city valued at up to $800.00 per person (including taxes, depending on point of departure)
Two (2) x nights’ accommodation at Jamala Wildlife Lodge for four (4) people staying in either the Master Suite or Jungle Bungalow valued at up to $3,600 per package for four (4) people. The Master Suite is two bedrooms and will accommodate the combination of either 4 adults, 2 adults & 2 children, 3 adults & 1 child or 1 adult & 3 children. The Jungle Bungalow will accommodate 2 adults & 2 children or 3 adults. Prize includes:
- Meals include two (2) breakfast, One (1) light lunch, two (2) dinners for four (4) people at Jamala Wildlife Lodge
- Three (3) days zoo entry for four (4) people at Jamala Wildlife Lodge
- Zoo tours featured in the two (2) night stay intinary Jamala Wildlife Lodge as stipulated on http://www.jamalawildlifelodge.com.au/your-experience/itinerary-two-nights/
Each individual prize is valued at up to $6,800.00 (including taxes, depending on point of departure)
- The total prize pool for the entire promotional period is valued at up to $34,000.00 (including taxes and depending on point of departure). Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize must be redeemed in full and as a package between 16 November 2015 to 16 November 2016. All packages must take place between Sunday-Thursday within this period. Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking and no arrivals are permitted on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- All other additions and purchases used within the stay are to be responsibility and paid for by the winner. Check in is between 1.30-2.15pm (Daily) and check out is by 11:00am (daily). If the winner wishes to extend their stay longer than the two (2) nights at Jamala Wildlife Lodge or at accommodation, all additional costs incurred will be the winner’s responsibility.
- Any accommodation date change and cancellation fees after confirmation of booking may apply. No fees apply for changes 60 days or more prior to arrival. A 50% of value fee applies for changes between 30-59 days prior to arrival. Full value will be forfeited for any changed 29 days or less prior to arrival. All date changes or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner (and their companions) are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses (including travel to and from the departure point and transfers to and from the airport to Jamala Wildlife Lodge) become the responsibility of the winner.
- The four (4) flights must be utilized at the same time, for the same travel dates, to the same destination.
- Transport to and from Departure point including but not limited to additional Domestic airfares if required, any additional meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation, personal spending money, and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companions. Prize also excludes medical expenses, items of a personal nature, beverages, optional tours not outlined, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights, room upgrades or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize other than those specified. These costs and expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Any extension to the duration of the prize is at the winner’s sole expense and subject to availability at the time of booking. For the removal of doubt, taxes for domestic travel are included in the prize winning domestic airfares provided by the Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be requested to present their credit card upon arrival at any hotel to cover all incidentals they may incur including their stay at that hotel.
- Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- All components of the prize must be taken together. Accommodation and flights are subject to availability. The prize is as stated above and is not redeemable for cash and is non transferable or exchangeable.
- No extension on the validity date of this prize will be permitted. Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee at the cost of the winner.
- The winner (and his/her companions) must depart from and return to the same point of departure and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Standard conditions for tickets and accommodation apply. The winner may be required to present credit card at time of check in at accommodation. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
- Prices quoted are recommended retail and are correct at time of publishing and can be changed at any time subject to market fluctuation. Promoters and publishers take no responsibility for market price fluctuations.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The Promoter may conduct further draws as are necessary at 11:00am AEST on 16 February 2016 at Bauer Media, Level 23, 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject to any direction from any regulatory authority. Winners in the prize draw, if any, will be notified in writing within seven (7) business days of the draw and the names of winners in The Public notices section of The Australian on 25 February 2016.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.
Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/15/04076, SA: T15/908, ACT TP 15/06044, VIC: 15/1184