Australian Motorcycle News Magazine Subscription
Australian Motorcycle News covers all things motorcycling from around the world, featuring new-model releases as well as comprehensive bike comparisons and race reports in every issue.
Unfortunately because of production deadlines and mailing issues on fortnightly magazines we cannot guarantee that will reach you on time. If this is not satisfactory then we suggest you purchase your copy from a retail outlet and do not subscribe.
Australian Motorcycle News covers all things motorcycling from around the world, featuring new-model releases as well as comprehensive bike comparisons and race reports in every issue. Don’t forget to check out the latest gear from the AMCN shop, including t-shirts, caps, posters and more! Simply click on Gift Ideas on the task-bar above.
Australian Motorcycle News is a fortnightly title. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|May 25, 2017||Wed 24 May 2017 - Fri 02 Jun 2017|
|June 8, 2017||Wed 07 Jun 2017 - Fri 16 Jun 2017|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
SUBSCRIBE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A PRIZE PACK VALUED AT OVER $15K!
Subscribe to Australian Motorcycle News during the promotional period to automatically go in the draw for a chance to win a Yamaha WR250R loaded with extras. Prize valued at over $15,000!
Please see terms & conditions for full details of this promotion.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have prior parental or legal guardian consent to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter, Bideford Black Pty Ltd, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences at 09.00 (A.E.S.T.) on 29 March 2017 and closes at 17.00 (A.E.S.T.) on 21st June 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, you must subscribe to Australian Motorcycle News and/or Australasian Dirt Bike magazine during the Promotional Period and features the ‘Motorcycle and Riding Gear’ promotion by calling 136 116 and quoting M1704BIK or online at www.magshop.com.au/mcn/M1704BIK or send in the coupon found inside the Participating Titles with all the requested personal details (including full name, mailing address, day time telephone number and email address) along with payment (cheque, money order or credit card details) to Magshop, AMW & ADB Competition, Reply Paid 5252, Sydney NSW 2001.
- Entrants must retain their RCTI/Tax Invoice for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever. Original copies of entries will not be returned to the entrant after the draw has been completed. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, incorrect or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place on 22nd June 2017 at Bideford Black Pty Ltd, 2/59 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winners will be notified within (14) business day of the draw on 6th July 2017.
- The first one (1) valid entry drawn (from all valid entries received) will win one (1) Motorcycle and Riding Gear Pack and a chance to go for a ride with Dobie and Lees. The prize consists of (RRP$): RST Gear ($895), Bell Moto9 Carbon ADV Helmet ($599), Teknik Suspension ($1,000), Aftermarket Tank ($600), Pivot Pegz ($300), Seat Concepts seat ($300), Adventure Moto windscreen ($200), Wolfman panniers ($400), Renthal and grips ($200), GYTR Pipe ($600), GYTR Bashplate ($300), B&B rear carrier rack ($150), Yamaha WR250R ($8,299), and ride with Dobie and Lees ($1,000). In the event that the subscription was purchased as a gift, the recipient will be eligible to win the prize.
- Total prize pool is valued at up to AU$14,843.
- In the event that a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to that winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of that winner. It is the responsibility of a winner’s parent/legal guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18 years) to prove their parental status/legal guardianship at the time of winner notification. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a person/s mistakenly represents themselves to be a winner’s parent and/or legal guardian, then that person will be liable for all costs associated with relocating and/or re-awarding the prize (including but not limited to any administrative fees incurred by the Promoter). Where relevant, the Promoter is only responsible for ensuring that a prize is awarded to a person who is either a parent or legal guardian of a winner. The Promoter is not responsible for determining any other delivery details or taking direction that relates to any ongoing family law negotiations and/or determinations. These are the responsibility of the winner and their respective parent/s and/or legal guardian/s.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw may be held at 10:00am (AEST) on 3 August 2017 at Bideford Black, 2/59 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, in order to distribute the prize, if unclaimed, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified within one (1) business day of the draw.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. The prizes must be taken as offered. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize is the responsibility of the winners.
- Prize values are correct at time of printing/submission; no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, in the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take a prize, then that prize will be forfeited by that winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that any prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize, in its discretion, with an alternative prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments.
- The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of the prize.
- Any cost associated with posting entries via mail is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the mailing company used and postage option selected.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize values to those stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Privacy:
- The Promoter is Bideford Black Pty Ltd (ABN: 26 602 607 045), 2/59 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.