Game Informer is the world's #1 games magazine.
Australia’s #1 gaming magazine is the country’s most trusted source for the latest video game news, reviews and previews, covering…
The best games, reviewed by the best journalists. Fact.
Incredible interviews with the people shaping the games you love.
Game previews, played before anyone else in the world.
Every major platform, we don't discriminate. Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, PC and mobile platforms.
The best writers, the best reviews, the best magazine – buy it today!
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|June 2016 Issue 78||Wed 18 May 2016 - Fri 27 May 2016|
|July 2016 Issue 79||Wed 15 Jun 2016 - Fri 24 Jun 2016|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
SUBSCRIBE AND WIN A ROCCAT KONE XTD GAMING MOUSE!
We could tell you about the high-performance 8200DPI laser sensor, the highly customisable options, and the stylish, rugged exterior, but all you really need to know about the ROCCAT Kone XTD Gaming Mouse is that the headshots will come thick and fast. This is a serious tool for the serious gamer. Thanks to ROCCAT, we have 12 of these to give away to lucky new subscribers!
In 25 words or less tell us what game you want to try the ROCCAT Kone XTD with, and why…
*Offer open to Australian residents only.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Offer is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To redeem offer you must subscribe to Game Informer magazine by calling 136 116 and quoting M1677GIM or on-line at www.magshop.com.au/game-informer/ M1677GIM Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Promotion commences 21/04/2016 at 00.01(AEST) and promotion closes at 16/05/2016 at 11.59 (AEST) and all subscription payments must be received by 16/05/2016 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Gifts/prizes must be taken as offered. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, gift/prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- Gifts/Prizes and values are as follows: win 1 of 12 ROCCAT Kone XTD Gaming Mouse.
- Offer is not available when a subscription/s is purchased through a sales agent or third party supplier.
- If the subscription is a gift only the recipient of the magazine shall receive the relevant gift/prize to that offer.
- Only one gift/prize per subscription will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Gift/prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize/gift values are in Australian dollars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter is Citrus Media PTY LTD, ABN 44 140 352 254, Level 2, 59 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.