Mother & Baby
Australia’s leading parenting magazine, Mother & Baby offers expert advice for parents of kids aged 0-5 years. Each issue is packed with practical, reassuring stories on pregnancy, baby and toddler care plus moving real life reads.
Being a mum is rewarding and filled with everyday challenges. As Australia’s leading parenting magazine, Mother & Baby offers expert advice for parents of kids aged 0-5 years. Each issue is packed with practical, reassuring stories on pregnancy, baby and toddler care plus moving real life reads, money-saving tips, on-trend maternity fashion and the best shopping pages in the business.
Mother & Baby publishes 6 issues a year. Please allow up to 8-10 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Apr/May 2015||Wed 25 Mar 2015 - Fri 03 Apr 2015|
|Jun/July 2015||Wed 20 May 2015 - Fri 29 May 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe to Mother & Baby for only $72 (12 issues) and receive a bonus Nude by Nature skincare pack valued at $69.80 RRP.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who purchase a minimum of twelve (12) month / six (6) issue subscription to Mother & Baby Magazine within the Promotional period. Offer is subject to the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment. Log on to www.magshop.com.au/motherandbaby and quote M1502MBY to purchase your subscription; or by telephone on 136 116. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem gift offer. Gift valid only for gift recipient (person that receives the magazine).
- Promotion commences on 29th of January 2015 at 00:01am (AEST) and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 25th March 2015.
- Every person who subscribes to Mother and Baby, for a minimum of twelve (12) months during the promotional period, will receive 6 issues of Mother & Baby magazine for the discounted rate of $36.00. Every person who subscribes to Mother and Baby, for a minimum of twenty four (24) months during the promotional period, will receive 12 issues of Mother & Baby magazine for the discounted rate of $72.00 PLUS a Nude by Nature Skincare pack, valued at up to $69.80RRP.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Ltd magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip-ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of Bauer Media Ltd.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion is governed by the Privacy Notice (see www.bauer-media.com.au for location of privacy notice).
- By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.