WHO SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION Issues 2113 and 2114 2021
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Offer is only open to all residents of Australia, New Zealand and overseas who newly subscribe or renew to New Idea magazine between March 25, 2021 and April 7, 2021 (promotional period) for the minimum periods as stipulated in clauses 7 and 8 to either print or digital version or print and digital bundle during the promotional period.
3. Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or by Direct Debit only, and must be cleared for payment. If using Direct Debit, offer is only payable via an Australian bank account and is automatic upon the correct use of valid account details.
4. The offer period commences March 25, 2021 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on April 7, 2021. Savings are based on print cover price of $5.50 and digital cover price of $2.98.
5. To redeem the offer, bearer must newly subscribe or renew a Who magazine subscription by one of the following ways:
A) Visit magshop.com.au/WhoBundle, and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 26 issues to Who magazine during the promotional period; or
B) Purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 26 issues subscription to New Idea magazine by telephone on 136 116 and quoting M213WHB, H213WHB, L213WHB, J213WHB, JN213WHB, Z213WHB, U213WHB, T213WHB during the promotional period.
6. Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to the print edition of Who magazine for a minimum of 26 issues during the promotional period by either credit card or cheque will have a choice of receiving:
a) Who magazine to Australian residents - 26 issues for $94.99 and subscribers will receive 4 bonus issues of Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
b) Who magazine to Australian residents - 52 issues for $169.99 and subscribers will receive 4 bonus issues of Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
c) Who magazine 26 issues for $89.99.
d) Who magazine 52 issues for $164.99.
e) Who magazine via credit card auto-renewal to New Zealand residents and will receive the first 52 issues for $295, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further $295 will be deducted from the credit card every 52 issues (12 months) thereafter. The subscription will continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
f) Who magazine to New Zealand residents 52 issues for $300.
g) Who magazine via credit card auto-renewal to residents outside of Australia and New Zealand and will receive the first 52 issues for $375, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further $375 will be deducted from the credit card every 52 issues (12 months) thereafter. The subscription will continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
h) Who magazine to residents outside of Australia and New Zealand 52 issues for $380.
7. Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to Who magazine for a minimum of 26 issues during the promotional period by credit card auto-renewal will receive:
a) 26 issues of Who magazine for $24.99, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further $24.99 will be deducted from the credit card every 26 issues thereafter. The subscription will automatically renew and continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
PRINT & DIGITAL BUNDLE SUBSCRIPTIONS
b) 26 issues of Who magazine in both print and digital editions for $94.99, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further $94.99 will be deducted from the credit card every 26 issues thereafter. The subscription will automatically renew and continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
8. For Overseas customers please note your bank may charge a foreign exchange fee for any transaction through Magshop.com.au.
9. Who magazine is published 52 times per year.
10. The promoter reserves the right to amend the promotional dates at any given time.
11. The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136 116 8am-6pm (AEST/AEDST when applicable) Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
12. Each issue will be delivered to each subscriber separately throughout the subscription period. Who magazine digital edition will be available for download from the Who App on the on-sale date. Who magazine print edition will be mailed to the subscriber separately throughout the term of the subscription.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee Who magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
14. If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
15. If the subscription is a gift, only the gift donor will receive the gift. Gift will be delivered to the gift donor delivery address stipulated on the subscription. Only one subscription permitted per person. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and gift (if applicable) to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
16. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clauses 6 and 7 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
17. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. By subscribing to this Are Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Are Media Pty Ltd.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. The Promoter is Are Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 548) of 54 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.