If you’re dieting, one way to ensure failure is to strickly restrict what you eat. That’s why flexible dieting works: by eating healthily 80% of the time, you can indulge the other 20%. So you can have the food that you love– some of the time. This realistic approach to nutrition means you’ll be more likely to stick to your diet and achieve success. All the recipes in this book have been specifically created with
great nutrition and a balanced diet in mind, to ensure optimal health and results.

soft cover
$ 24.99
add to cart
In Stock