Uniquely Australian, Australian Geographic Magazine is a bi-monthly magazine renowned for its photography, stories and cartography that cover Australian life, natural history, adventure, science, culture, innovation & travel. Journey to ever corner of Australia in each issue explore diverse landscapes, plants & wildlife, unearth the latest in conservation, industry & scientific research & share insights into Australia’s rich cultural heritage & rural life.
Australian Geographic Society:
Your subscription makes a difference, a portion goes to the not-for-profit Australian Geographic Society. The Society supports Australian adventurers, conservation, scientific & environmental research & community projects across the nation.
Annual Subscriber Benefits:
· Membership to The Australian Geographic Society
· Free VIP membership to QBD books customer loyalty program (valued at $25)
· VIP access to Australian Geographic product sales throughout the year
· Discounts on travel & accommodation through Australian Geographic partners
· Free Paddy Pallin membership (10% off full price items instore & online. Ex Launceston & Katoomba stores).