PUZZLERS SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe to any participating titles (Mr. Wisdom’s Whopper, New Idea Jumbo Puzzler, That’s Life Bumper Puzzle, That’s Life Puzzler on the Go, Better Homes & Gardens Puzzle Book) between 02/02/2021 and 31/12/2021. Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or by Direct Debit only, and must be cleared for payment. If using Direct Debit, offer is only payable via an Australian bank account and is automatic upon the correct use of valid account details.
3. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offer.
4. The offer period commences 02/02/2021 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on 31/12/2021. Savings are based on print cover prices of the respective prices.
5. To redeem the offer, bearer must subscribe or renew their subscription to any participating titles by one of the following ways:
Visit the below URL& follow the prompts to purchase a minimum term of subscription during the promotional period:
Purchase a minimum term subscription to any participating titles by telephone on 136 116 during the promotional period and quoting the below:
6. Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to any participating magazine during the promotional period by either credit card or direct debit will have a choice of receiving:
A) Subscribe to any participating magazine via credit card auto-renewal and will receive number of issues and rate advertised on magshop.com.au/puzzles. Rate will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further amount will be deducted from the credit card every term thereafter. The subscription will continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber
B) Subscribe to any participating magazine via debit auto-renewal and will receive number of issues and rate advertised on magshop.com.au/puzzles. Rate will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s bank account, then a further amount will be deducted from the credit card every term thereafter. The subscription will continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
7. The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136, 116 8am-6pm AEST Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
8. Each issue will be mailed to each subscriber separately throughout the subscription period.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee magazines will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
10. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and gift (if applicable) to be delivered.
11. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clause 6 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. By subscribing to this Are Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Are Media Pty Ltd.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. The Promoter is Are Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.