Street Machine is the country’s biggest selling and most respected modified car magazine. Combining great photography with accurate, expert coverage of the Aussie muscle car scene.
Street Machine is the country’s biggest selling, most widely read and most respected modified car magazine. Combining great photography with accurate, expert coverage of the Aussie modified car scene and in-depth technical features, Street Machine celebrates Australia’s passion for older cars, V8s and the lifestyle that surrounds them.
Street Machine is a monthly title. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Jan 16||Wed 16 Dec 2015 - Fri 25 Dec 2015|
|Feb 16||Wed 27 Jan 2016 - Fri 05 Feb 2016|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe to Street Machine for 12 months for only $84.95 SAVE 25% and go in the draw to WIN A SIDCHROME TOOL KIT valued at $5,499!
- Instructions on “How to Enter” and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, who enter via one of the following ways stipulated in clause 7. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Digital magazine subscription purchases will not be included in this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition commences on 17 September 2015 at 0:01am (AEST) and closes on 30 November 2015 at 23:59pm (AEDST). The draw will take place at 11.00am (QLD time) on 19 January 2016 at Storacall Technology LTD T/a X-on, 7 Salamander Court, Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218. The winner will be notified in writing and/or by telephone using the contact details given in their entry. The winner’s name will be published in the public notices section of The Australian Newspaper on 21 January 2016.
- Entrants must during the promotional period enter by one of the following ways:
- Subscription requests are subject to the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion.
- By subscribing to this magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip-ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Only one (1) entry is permitted per subscriber. If the subscription is a gift, the gift recipient (i.e. person receiving the subscription) will be entered into the draw. Subscription gift donors (i.e. person buying the subscription), 3rd party subscriptions (i.e. whereby a person’s subscription is paid for by a corporate body) and free subscriptions will be deemed invalid.
- The first (1) valid entry drawn from all valid entries received during the promotional period, will be deemed the major prize winner and will win: One (1) x Sidchrome Tool Box valued at up to $5,499. Total prize package valued at up to $5,499 (AUD) (including GST). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- If necessary, a draw for the prize, should it remain unclaimed, may take place on April 26 2016 at 11.00am (AEST), at Bauer Trader 73 Atherton Road Oakleigh, VIC 3166. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing using the contact details given in their entry on April 27 2016. The winner’s name will be published in the public notices section of the Australian on April 28 2016.
- Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
- The prize does not include any installation or set-up of any of the products.
- Products included in prize package (including but not limited to titles, colour, design, sizing, model, finish, style etc) will be determined by the promoter in its complete discretion. All prizes must be taken as offered.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
- In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Privacy:
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 – Trading as Bauer Trader, at 73 Atherton Road, Oakleigh, Vic 3166.
a. Subscribe or renew their subscription to Street Machine (print subscription only) for a minimum of twelve (12) month subscription during the promotional period via either telephone 136 116 (Mon – Fri 8am AEDST/AEST – 8pm AEDST/AEST) or on-line at www.magshop.com.au.
b. Current subscribers to Street Machine Magazine (print only) who receive the magazine flyer in the mail with their Street Machine subscription during the promotional period. Current subscribers must follow the instructions on the flyer including go to www.streetmachine.com.au/win-a-sidchrome-toolbox and fill in the entry form including their full name, full mailing address, telephone number and valid email address and submit the entry as instructed.
Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/15/06469, ACT: ACT TP 15/07090, SA: T15/1448.