Super Food Ideas
Super Food Ideas is all about ideas – so you’ll never run out of inspiration in the kitchen. The expert-tested recipes use supermarket ingredients to create dinners that are anything but ordinary and, as Australia’s top-selling food magazine for over a decade, we know we’re doing it right.
Subscribe today and get every issue conveniently delivered free to your door.
Super Food Ideas is a monthly title. Please allow up to 6 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|June 2015||Wed 13 May 2015 - Fri 22 May 2015|
|July 2015||Wed 10 Jun 2015 - Fri 19 Jun 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe to any of the participating titles for your chance to win 1 of 6 Kitchen Aid Prize Packs valued at over $7,000 each.
Subscribe to a 1 year subscription of Country Style, Vogue Australia, Vogue Living, Delicious, Super Food Ideas, Taste.com.au magazine, or InsideOut to go in the draw.
News Life Media Pty Ltd Mother’s Day 2015 Subscription Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia only. The subscriptions must also be signed against a nominated valid credit card or, if paid by cheque, cleared for payment. The payer of a gift subscription will be entered into the draw (not the recipient). PO BOX addresses are not acceptable for prize delivery. However, directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Benefitting Party, and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether by natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Entrants under 18 years of age must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this competition.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition commences on Sunday 5th April, 2015 at 00:01 (AEST) and concludes on Sunday, 31st May, 2015 at 23:59 (AEST), inclusive (“The Competition Period”)
- The competition will be advertised in-store, online, and in press and magazines, including but not limited to Country Style, Vogue Australia, Vogue Living, Delicious, Super Food Ideas, Taste.com.au magazine, and InsideOut.
- To enter, participants must subscribe for a minimum of twelve (12) months to any participating NewsLifeMedia print magazines and can subscribe by:
a. Phone call: Call subscription hotline, 1300 656 933 between 08:30 and 18:00 (AEST) and state the entrant’s full name, address and contact phone number as a minimum requirement to be eligible to be in the draw or
b. i. Online: Visiting www.magsonline.com.au and register their details including (but not limited to) full name, address and contact phone number
ii. Online: Visiting www.isubscribe.com.au and register their details including (but not limited to) full name, address and contact phone number
iii. Online: Visiting www.magshop.com.au and register their details including (but not limited to) full name, address and contact phone number, or
c. Mail: Send a completed subscription coupon or renewal letter to NewsLifeMedia, Reply Paid 1224, QVB NSW 1229
- Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, all of the entrant’s entries will be deemed invalid, and the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple postal addresses, email addresses, or PO Box addresses to register single or multiple purchases. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Any cost associated with entering the Competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the telecommunications service provider used.
HOW TO WIN
- Entries must be received by 23:59 (AEST) on Tuesday 31st May, 2015. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online subscription purchase is received by the Magsonline database, the Magsonline subscription hotline, or last mail is received for posted entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid, if determined by the promoter, acting reasonably, that this was done to circumvent any part of these terms and conditions.
- Six (6) Major Winners will each win a KitchenAid Prize Pack, including:
i. KSM160 Stand Mixer, RRP$799.00
ii. Espresso Machine, RRP$1,999.00
iii. Cook Processor, RRP$1,999.00
iv. Food Processor attachment, RRP$399.00
v. 3pce Pasta attachment, RRP$285.95
vi. 2-slice Toaster, RRP$189.00
vii. Kettle, RRP$199.00
viii. 6pce Try Ply Cookware Set, RRP$949.95
ix. Loaf Pan, RRP$34.95
x. Muffin Pan, RRP$59.95
xi. Pizza Pan, RRP$39.95
xii. Jam Roll Pan, RRP$49.95
Major Prize Value up to $7,004.70 each (including GST)
- A total of Six (6) Major Prizes are available with a Total Major Prize pool value is up to $42,028.20 (including GST)
- PRIZE DRAWS: Each valid entrant who has entered the competition be entered into the Major Prize draw. Six (6) winners will be drawn at Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, on Friday 5th June 2015, at 14:00 (AEST).
- The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize in writing. Winners of prizes valued over $250 will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on Thursday 11th June, 2015.
- Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- An entrant can only win one Major Prize. If drawn as a winner of more than one Major Prize during the Competition Period, the first Major Prize won will be awarded and the remaining prize/s will be awarded during the unclaimed prize draw.
- Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize within this Competition is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed & filmed throughout the duration of the prize.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW: Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 on Monday 7th September 2015 at 14:00 (AEDT). The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize in writing. Winners of prizes valued over $250 will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on Thursday 14th September 2015.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions of entry, all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded.
- Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of the individual player shall not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Salmat Digital Pty Limited, on behalf of the Promoter are collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winner). The entrant's personal information may be disclosed to Salmat Digital Pty Limited for this purpose. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter is News Life Media Pty Ltd (ABN 57 088 923 906) of 2 Holt Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
WHO CAN ENTER
Authorised under NSW permit no: LTPS/15/00974, VIC permit no: 15/276, ACT permit no: TP 15/04696, SA permit no: T15/216.