Woman's Day Magazine Subscription
Australia’s number-one selling weekly magazine. From the latest celebrity news to food, beauty and showcasing the season’s must-buy fashion, Woman’s Day is a weekly burst of inspiration, education and escapism for all Australian women.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|May 14, 2018||Sun 29 Apr 2018 - Wed 09 May 2018|
|May 21, 2018||Sun 06 May 2018 - Wed 16 May 2018|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
$25 Gift Voucher from Hardtofind
This Mother's Day receive a $25 Hardtofind Gift Voucher just by purchasing or renewing any magazine subscription or any product – including books, gift vouchers and merchandise.
*$99 minimum spend required to redeem voucher. Voucher will be delivered via email to the purchaser. A valid email address must be supplied.
MAGSHOP MOTHER’S DAY SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, who subscribe or renew their subscription to one or more participating magazine titles available on Magshop, (www.magshop.com.au) by the method outlined in clause 7 during the promotional period. Employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- By subscribing to this magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip-ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- A valid entry is subject to verification of the credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who does not participate in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Identification considered suitable for verification includes a driver's license or passport. Acceptance of alternative identification as verification is at the complete discretion of the Promoter. Entry is also subject to verification of the credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion.
- The promotion commences 2 April 2018 and closes 11:59pm (AEST) on 27 May 2018 (“Promotional Period”). The entrants who qualify to receive a Hard To Find $25 gift voucher (*) will receive their redemption email between 1 day and 14 days of purchasing their subscription/merchandise). Only one redemption email will be sent to each consumer regardless of the quantity purchased by said consumer.
To be eligible, individuals must during the Promotional Period either: subscribe or renew their subscription to one or more participating magazine titles available on Magshop by logging onto www.magshop.com.au. Participating titles include: including Australian Women’s Weekly, Australian Women’s Weekly Food, Good Health, Gourmet Traveller, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, House & Garden, Real Living, Belle, Woman’s Day, OK!, NW, TV Week, and Take 5.
All Payments for a subscription, renewal, product purchase can be made online via a valid credit card or a cheque. Cheques can be sent via post to Reply Paid 4967, Sydney, NSW 2001.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. For the purpose of this promotion the subscription gift donor/s (i.e. person buying the subscription), will be entered into the draw. Third (3rd) party subscriptions (i.e. whereby a person’s subscription is paid for by a corporate body) and free subscriptions will be deemed invalid.
- Hard To Find voucher is valid for three years from date of issue. A minimum spend of $99 is required in order to redeem the $25 voucher. Subscribers will be emailed instructions on how to set up an account and redeem their voucher. Redemption of the voucher prizes are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher and by Hardtofind. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash.
- The voucher will be delivered to the nominated email address of the Prize winner.
- In the event that a voucher, or part of a voucher, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the voucher or part of the voucher in its discretion with an alternative voucher or part of the voucher to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected emails.
- The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any voucher damaged in transit in the delivery of their voucher.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 8268 8000.