A Real Girl’s Guide to Money: From Converse to Louboutins
This book from former Money magazine editor Effie Zahos is for every woman with a voice in her head saying “You earn a decent income, so why are you still broke?”
Inside you’ll find:
• Your three-bucket approach to successful budgeting.
• Five spending triggers and the fixes.
• Mix-and-match strategies to get that home deposit.
• Your guide to shares, ETFs, funds, property and fixed interest.
• 10 ways to boost your super without putting in an extra cent.
• Prams, P-plates and everything in between.
• Five fiscal date nights you must go on.
• Deal with divorce with a clear head, not a broken heart.
• 1+2+3 = your retirement plan.