HOMES SALE SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION - 2022 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe to a participating magazine between January 27, 2022 and June 30, 2022. Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or by Direct Debit only, and must be cleared for payment. If using Direct Debit, offer is only payable via an Australian bank account and is automatic upon the correct use of valid account details.
3. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offer.
4. The offer period commences January 27, 2022 at 07:00 and closes 11:59PM (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on June 30, 2022.
5. To redeem the offer, bearer must subscribe or renew their subscription to one or more participating magazine titles by one of the following ways:
• Visit www.magshop.com.au/home2022, and follow the prompts to purchase a subscription to a participating magazine during the promotional period; or
• Purchase a subscription to a participating magazine by telephone on 136 116 during the promotional period ad quoting U223HOME
6. Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription on participating titles during the promotional period by either credit card or direct debit will have a choice of receiving:
A) A magazine of your choice from the listing via credit card auto-renewal and will receive the first 6 months from 30, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further rate will be deducted as advertised on the website from the credit card every 6 months thereafter. The subscription will continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
B) A magazine of your choice from the listing via direct debit auto-renewal and will receive the first 6 months from 30, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s nominated bank account, then a further rate will be deducted from the credit card as advertised on the website every 6months thereafter. The subscription will continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
7. The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136 116, 8am-6pm AEST Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
8. Each issue will be mailed to each subscriber separately throughout the subscription period.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee the participating magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
10. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clause 6 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
11. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. By subscribing to this Are Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Are Media Pty Ltd.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. The Promoter is Are Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.