Collective Hub combines style and substance with a fresh perspective on the issues that matter – across business, design, technology, social change, fashion, travel, food, film and art.
Through a combination of high-profile stories and beautiful visuals in our print magazine, engaging digital content on our website, one-of-a-kind events, custom-made products and much more, Collective Hub’s constant vision is to uplift and empower people to live their fullest lives.
Whether you are looking for a boost of creativity, professional advice from industry experts, the most exciting places to experience or a warm and practical pep talk, Collective Hub is your guide to making a positive impact in the world.
The Collective Hub subscription copies are lodged in Sydney, NSW the week prior to on sale. Delivery is subject to Australia Post’s standard delivery timelines for print post; please reference the Australia Post website for further information about delivery to your City/State.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Issue 41||Sun 01 Jan 2017 - Wed 11 Jan 2017|
|Issue 42||Sun 05 Feb 2017 - Wed 15 Feb 2017|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
SUBSCRIBE AND CHOOSE ONE OF LISA’S BOOKS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Subscribe today and choose one of Lisa Messenger’s books absolutely free, the choice is one of the following:
- Daring & Disruptive
- Break Ups & Breakthroughs
- Money & Mindfulness
- Life & Love
After decades of success in multiple industries, Lisa Messenger blends her personal stories with the important business lessons she has learned along the way, from why money is not the only currency to how to fail well. Lisa gives readers a valuable insight into her world, whether you’re a budding entrepreneur, seasoned game changer or a corporate ladder-climber dreaming of creating your own gig or making positive change from the inside.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To redeem offer you must subscribe to Collective magazine by calling 136 116 and quoting H1611MCO, J1612MCO & H1612MCO or on-line at www.magshop.com.au/renegade-collective/H1611MCO , www.magshop.com.au/renegade-collective/J1612MCO, www.magshop.com.au/renegade-collective/H1612MCO. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Promotion commences 01/12/2016 at 00.01(AEST) and promotion closes at 31/12/2016 at 11.59 (AEST) and all subscription payments must be received by 31/12/2016 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Gifts/prizes must be taken as offered and are only available while stocks last. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, gift/prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- Gifts/Prizes and values are as follows: Each Collective magazine subscriber that subscribes during the promotion period will receive their choice of 4 books by Lisa Messenger, the book choices are: Daring & Disruptive, Break Ups & Breakthroughs, Money & Mindfulness, Life & Love
- Offer is not available when a subscription/s is purchased through a sales agent or third party supplier.
- If the subscription is a gift only recipient shall receive the relevant gift/prize to that offer. Please allow 8-10 weeks for the gift to be delivered.
- Only one gift/prize per subscription will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Gift/prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize/gift values are in Australian dollars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter is Messenger Group PTY (ABN 88 098 514 802) Level 9, 46-56 Kippax St Surry Hills, NSW 2010