Independent, groundbreaking and engaging, Limelight magazine delivers insight into the world of classical music.
It contains in-depth features on great composers and performers, as well as a comprehensive CD and DVD review section.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Jan/Feb 17||Wed 04 Jan 2017 - Fri 13 Jan 2017|
|March 2017||Wed 01 Mar 2017 - Fri 10 Mar 2017|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
Why not surprise one of the arts lovers in your life with the gift of a special 12 issue subscription to Limelight magazine?
For just $71, we’ll send you the Christmas edition of Limelight the minute it comes out, together with an ABC Classics Christmas CD for you to give them on Christmas Day.
Your named friend or family member will then receive the following 11 issues of Limelight well before the magazine arrives on the newsstands.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Offer is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To redeem offer you must subscribe to Limelight magazine by calling 136 116 and quoting H1611LML or on-line at www.magshop.com.au/limelight/ H1611LML Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Promotion commences 07/11/2016 at 00.01(AEST) and promotion closes at 11/12/2016 at 11.59 (AEST). All subscription payments must be received by 11/12/2016 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Gifts/prizes must be taken as offered and are only available while stocks last. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, gift/prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- Gifts/Prizes and values are as follows: During the promotional period subscribers will receive 12 issues of Limelight magazine for $71, plus a FREE ABC Classic Christmas CD. The first issue and CD will be given to the donor to give to the recipient on Christmas Day. The recipient will receive the other 11 issues before the magazine appears on newsstands.
- Offer is only available to Australian residents and is not available when a subscription/s is purchased through a sales agent or third party supplier.
- Only one gift/prize per subscription will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Gift/prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize/gift values are in Australian dollars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter is Arts Illuminated PTY LTD, ABN 82 167 175 224, Suite 3 Floor 4, 189 Kent St Sydney NSW 2000