Luxury Travel Magazine is Australia's premier travel and lifestyle magazine and the only one devoted exclusively to luxury travel.
Each quarter we bring you the world's ultimate luxury resorts, elegant hotels, exclusive hideaways and the best luxury options for whatever type of holiday you are interested in from adventure, premier golf resorts to supreme spas as well as the latest in luxury travel style.
In the 67th issue of Luxury Travel magazine, we showcase the best scuba diving and snorkelling hot spots across the globe – locations where travellers can set out from a luxurious home base for truly remarkable underwater exploration and diving adventures.
We introduce a new regular section, Luxe for Less, this issue featuring luxury deals from around Australia. The new issue also includes our Annual Travel Planner Ski Calendar, outlining the best times to visit and places to stay at must-visit ski slopes in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, North America and Europe.
The spring issue also features articles from specialist travel writers and our editorial staff on:
- How to Travel The Way We Do, where readers can follow us on a journey to the magical Kingdom of Bhutan; on a cruise in search of polar bears in the Arctic; on a fascinating literary tour of India; and to discover la dolce vita in Italy
- Thailand’s northernmost province Chiang Rai
- Three luxury lodges in New Zealand’s Northland region
- South Pacific luxury in New Caledonia
- Live the high life in Monaco
- Discovering Peru’s Sacred Valley
- A luxurious cargo ship cruise in the Pacific
- Travelling in style from Darwin to Adelaide on The Ghan
- Shakespeare’s rich legacy in Stratford-upon-Avon, England
- Main Event: a magical winter ball in the Blue Mountains, and premium tickets to the Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix and Frieze London art fair
- Luxury golfing in Sydney
- A walking tour of the Italian Lake District
- A 10-day Portuguese road trip
- Culinary delights at Saffire Freycinet in Tasmania
- An idyllic getaway to Waiheke Island in New Zealand
- Paradise found at the InterContinental Bali Resort
- Ambassadorial elegance in Galle Fort and where tea meets the sea on Sri Lanka’s south coast
- An imperial resort in Guangzhou, China
- Rejuvenation at Kamalaya in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Halcyon House, a beach-side retreat on the New South Wales north coast
- Insight into Virgin Limited Edition and Pullman Hotels & Resorts
In addition, we cover more luxury travel experiences, dining and accommodation in our regular sections including Suite Life, for the best suites in town; City Guide; Dispatches, for the latest luxury hotel openings, trends and refurbishments; Creative Traveller; High Flyer, for the latest flight news and business class reviews; and Epicurean Travels.