Magshop McDonald’s Campaign 2020 (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
Woman’s Day is a 6 month (26 issue subscription)
1. Information on how to redeem forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on 09/09/2020 at 12:01am (AEST/AEDST) and ends at 11.59 PM (AEST/AEDST) on 28/10/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
3. You must be aged 16 years or over to enter. Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who are an McDonald’s customer and redeem annual digital subscription to any of the following participating magazines, The Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Australian House & Garden, ELLE, Real Living, Gourmet Traveller, Empire, Good Health & Wellbeing, Wheels, Motor, Women’s Weekly FOOD or Street Machine during promotional period
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Individuals must visit magshop.com.au/mcdonalds and follow the prompts to redeem a minimum of 1 digital annual subscription of any participating magazines during the promotional period.
6. An entry must not be: (a) late; (b) incomplete; (c) indecipherable; (d) incomprehensible; (e) illegible; or (f) unlawful. Any such entry will be ineligible and will be discarded. Any entry that the Promoter deems otherwise inappropriate will be ineligible and will be discarded.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for late, lost or misdirected mail enclosing an entry, or an entry not being received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever.
9. Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including data costs, are the entrant’s responsibility.
Draw and award of prize
10. There will be up to 1,000,000 total redemptions to be claimed for McDonald’s
11. The prize will be distributed from September 9th,2020
12. The prizes must be claimed by December 31st, 2020
13. The winners must take the prize as offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
14. The prize can claimed via the respective title’s application using the winner’s nominated email address and account details, provided that address is in Australia. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damaged caused to the prize during delivery.
15. The prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize, which are the responsibility of the winner.
16. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize that are the responsibility of the winner.
17. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter may, subject to relevant state and territory rules and regulations, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar applicable laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any: (a) personal injury arising in any way out of the Promotion; or (b) any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (i) the Promotion; (ii) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (v) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vii) use of the prize.
20. Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter makes no representations or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as a prize.
22. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Limited (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (phone: (02) 9282 8000).