||ARE Media Subscription – Mother’s Day Instant Win
||Are Media Pty Limited ABN 18 053 273 546, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000
||Start date: 21/03/22 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 31/05/22 at 11:59 pm AEST or once 18,000 valid entries are received (whichever is first to occur)
||Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
|How to Enter:
||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase any magazine subscription from Magshop via www.magshop.com.au or via the Magshop call centre via 136 116 or via mail (by filling out the coupon on the page printed in a magazine from Magshop or on the renewal letter and following the outlined instructions); and
b) visit Magshop.com.au/instantwin, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, valid email address and mobile number), unique order ID number (found on the tax invoice), choose their e-Gift Card preference from options listed (if an instant winner) and any other details requested by the Promoter; and
c) play the Virtual Game as prompted.
Upon completing the game, the entrant will be notified on screen if they have won an instant win prize.
Every 15th valid entry received during the Promotional Period will win an instant win prize. There are up to 1,200 instant win prizes to be awarded (pending the number of entries) based on every 15th entry winning during the Promotional Period.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is a tax invoice for the qualifying transaction.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry. Recipients of free Magshop subscriptions or subscribers located outside of Australia are not eligible for entry.
Recipients of free Magshop subscriptions or subscribers located outside of Australia are not eligible for entry.
||Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) maximum of one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction/tax invoice/order ID number;
b) limit one (1) entry permitted per person each day; and
c) each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of three (3) prizes (excludes SA residents).
|Total Prize Pool:
||Up to AUD $60,000.00
||The winners will be notified immediately online upon completion of the Virtual Game.
||Number of this prize
||Value (per prize)
|The prize is an AUD$50 e-gift card for the winner’s choice of either: Priceline, Myer, JB HI-FI, Hardtofind or The Iconic (as selected in their winning entry).
Instant prize winners will be emailed their prize (via the email supplied on entry) once their ‘Customer ID Number and associated Tax Invoice’ has been validated. Post validation, prizes will be dispatched in 5-10 business days.
|Up to 1,200
||Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate family members) of Magshop, agencies, companies and participating premises directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Instant Win: Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon completion of the Virtual Game. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry.
10. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
14. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/00319, NSW Authority No. TP/00018 and SA Permit No. T22/285.