Men’s Style Australia is the go-to magazine for the modern Australian man – the guy who’s keen on the latest news, trends and insights on fashion, grooming, design, technology and culture.
- Offers intelligent, in-depth features on Australian and international subjects, as well as travel, cars, music, movies, books, health, humour, sport, sex and gastronomy.
- This is the magazine for the man with his finger on the pulse and his eye on the future.
- Men's Style publishes 4 issues a year. Please allow up to 8-10 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|ISSUE 64||Sun 17 May 2015 - Wed 27 May 2015|
|ISSUE 65||Sun 16 Aug 2015 - Wed 26 Aug 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Free Oscar Shaving Kit with 2 year subscription
Subscribe to Men’s Style for 2 years for AU74.95 (8 issues) and OSCAR RAZOR Luxury Shaving Kit Valued at $63.90 RRP.
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Price offer is open to residents of Australia who subscribe or renew their subscription to Men’s Style between 2nd March 2015 and 17th May 2015 for a minimum of one (1) year. Gift offer is open to residents of Australia who subscribe or renew their subscription to Men’s Style between 2nd March 2015 and 17th May 2015 for a minimum of one two (2) years. Offers are subject to the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque must be cleared for payment. Visit www.magshop.com.au/menstyle to purchase your subscription or by telephone on 136 116 and quote M1501RLS. Employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on 2nd of March 2015 and closes 23:59 (AEDST) on the 17th of May 2015.
- To enter, individuals must subscribe to Men’s Style for a minimum of one (1) year or two (2) years during the promotional period via www.magshop.com.au/menstyle or telephone 136 116.
- The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including using the entries for future promoter’s or their agents book publications, promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
- Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights
- Each subscriber, who subscribers to Men’s Style for a minimum of 1 year will receive 4 issues for AU$39.95. Each subscriber, who subscribe to Men’s Style for a minimum of 2 years, will receive 8 issues for AU$74.95 and the following gift, while stock lasts:
- 1 x OSCAR RAZOR Luxury Shaving Kit valued at $63.90 RRP each.
- Total prize pool valued at $6,390.
- Gift must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The gift cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The gift is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the gift value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
- The gift does not include any installation or set-up of any of the products.
- Products included in prize package (including but not limited to titles, colour, design, sizing, model, finish, style etc) will be determined by the promoter in its complete discretion. All gifts must be taken as offered.
- The gift will be delivered to the nominated address of the gift winner. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
- In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion is governed by the Privacy Notice (see www.bauer-media.com.au for location of privacy notice).
- By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Limited (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.