Money & Mindfulness
DO YOU HAVE BIG DREAMS AND BIG PLANS, BUT LACK THE RESOURCES TO PURSUE THEM? DO YOU FIND YOURSELF SAYING "IF ONLY I HAD THE MONEY..." ARE YOU TOO EMBARRASSED TO ASK OTHERS FOR HELP?
In her best-selling book Daring & Disruptive and its sequel Life & Love, serial entrepreneur Lisa Messenger shared the business insights gathered in more than a decade of success across multiple industries, including how to identify your true purpose, pinpoint your passions and create the working life most only dream of. But, let's be honest, you need the means to make it all happen.
In her latest book, she tackles a topic with a stigma - money! What would you do if money was no object? How can anyone find profit in the impossible? And, when will the "gunnas" stop using a lack of money as an excuse for not stepping out of their personal comfort zones and pursuing their purpose?
Mixing advice from mentors, experts and famous role models, with lessons learned from her own entrepreneurial journey, Lisa reveals how she has built a global brand, and launched a magazine sold in more than 37 countries, without having to borrow a single cent from a bank. This is from a woman who, years before, would worry if she could make the rent.
In the self-deprecating manner that has become her trademark style, Lisa shares her own journey, clearly stating she is not a guru when it comes to finances, but has used fresh thinking and creative ideas to fuel a burgeoning business. She will help you appreciate your real voice, amplify your self-worth and find the means to achieve everything you dream of.
Magshop's $50,000 Christmas Cash Giveaway
This Christmas you can win a share of $50,000 by purchasing any subscription, renewing an existing subscription or purchasing any product - books, gift vouchers, back issues, merchandise.
Simply purchase ANYTHING on Magshop and you'll automatically go in the draw for the chance to WIN. The more items you purchase, the more chances you have to win!
MAGSHOP CHRISTMAS 2017/2018 SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, who subscribe or renew their subscription to one or more magazine title available on Magshop by one of the methods outlined in clause 7 or purchase any product available on Magshop (www.magshop.com.au) during the promotional period. Employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- By subscribing to this magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip-ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- A valid entry is subject to verification of the credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who does not participate in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Identification considered suitable for verification includes a driver's license or passport. Acceptance of alternative identification as verification is at the complete discretion of the Promoter. Entry is also subject to verification of the credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion.
- The promotion commences 12:01am 23 October 2017 and closes 11:59pm (AEDST) on 31 January 2018 (“Promotional Period”). The draw will take place at Bauer Media, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 11:00am (AEDST) on 12 February 2018. The winner’s will be notified in writing by email within seven (7) business days of the draw and the winner’s names will be published on www.magshop.com.au on 26 February 2018 for 28 days of the draw.
- To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period either: subscribe or renew their subscription to one or more magazine titles available on Magshop or purchase one (1) or more products on Magshop by logging onto www.magshop.com.au/xmas or www.magshop.com.au during the promotional period. All Payments for a subscription, renewal, product purchase can be made online via a valid credit card or a cheque. Cheques can be sent via post to Reply Paid 4967, Sydney, NSW 2001.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) individuals will receive one (1) entry into the draw per transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. For the purpose of this promotion the subscription gift donor/s (i.e. person buying the subscription), will be entered into the draw. Third (3rd) party subscriptions (i.e. whereby a person’s subscription is paid for by a corporate body) and free subscriptions will be deemed invalid.
The first five (5) valid entries drawn from all valid entries received, will be deemed major prize winners and will each win:
- $10,000 – awarded in the form of a cheque made in favour of the winner.
The Total prize pool for the entire promotional period is valued at $50,000.00 (including GST). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize must be taken as offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
- The cheque will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the cheque is valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
- If necessary, any unclaimed prize draw will be held on 3 March 2018 at the same time and place as the original draws in order to distribute any unclaimed. Any winner from this draw will be notified by email and their name will be published on www.magshop.com.au on 5 March 2018 for 28 days from this draw.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 8268 8000.
- Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/17/17468; SA: T17/1653; ACT:TP 17/01762