Pixel Puzzles is the magazine where art and logic meet!
Pixel Puzzles are an absorbing and rewarding challenge for those with methodical minds. You have both the satisfaction of successfully solving a purely logical puzzle, and the pleasure of seeing a pixelated picture form before your eyes as the squares of a grid are filled in.
Deducing the location of shaded squares is prompted by the number clues around the grid, hence the puzzle's description as a form of 'painting by numbers'.
Pixel Puzzles is published six times a year, please allow approximately eight weeks for your first delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Issue 61||Wed 12 Apr 2017 - Fri 21 Apr 2017|
|Issue 62||Wed 14 Jun 2017 - Fri 23 Jun 2017|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
HELP PUT THE PIECES BACK TOGETHER!
10% of Puzzler subscriptions (eligible titles) purchased during the promotional period will be donated to the Brain Foundation, PLUS you will go into the draw to WIN one of five 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles!
Please see terms and conditions for full details of this promotion.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Offer is open to all permanent residents of Australia and New Zealand. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Australian Entrants
To redeem offer you must subscribe to an eligible puzzle book magazine by calling 1300 721 200 and quoting M1702BNA or enter the code on-line at www.magshop.com.au/m1702BNA. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The following titles are eligible puzzle books:
• 125 Crosswords
• Code Crackers
• Killer Sudoku
• Pixel Puzzles
• Word Finder
- New Zealand Entrants
To redeem offer you must subscribe to an eligible puzzle book magazine by calling 0800 624 746 and quoting M1702BNZ or enter the code on-line at www.magshop.co.nz/M1702BNZ Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The following titles are eligible puzzle books:
• 125 Crosswords
• Code Crackers
• Killer Sudoku
• Pixel Puzzles
• Word Finder
- Promotion commences 02/02/2016 at 00.01(AEST) and promotion closes at 12/04/2016 at 11.59 (AEST) (Promotion Period) and all subscription payments must be received by 12/04/2016 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Gifts/prizes must be taken as offered and are only available while stocks last. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, gift/prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- Gifts/Prizes and values are as follows: Each subscriber to an eligible puzzle book that subscribes during the promotional period will go in the draw to win 1 of 5 Giant Jigsaw Puzzles with a total value of $200. Additionally, Puzzler will donate 10% of sales from eligible puzzle books during the Promotion Period to the Brain Foundation.
- Offer is not available when a subscription/s is purchased through a sales agent or third party supplier.
- If the subscription is a gift only the recipient shall receive the relevant gift/prize to that offer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for the gift to be delivered.
- Only one gift/prize per subscription will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Gift/prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize/gift values are in Australian dollars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter is Puzzler Media PTY LTD, ABN 50 105 368 456, Level 5, Building 1, 658 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121.