Street Machine Hot Rods #19
Another year has passed, so it must be time for another killer issue of Street Machine Hot Rod!
On the cover is Dave Monaghan's 60s-style '32 Ford, powered by 509 cubic inches of Chevy W-motor awesomeness. But wait, there's more, much, much more:
- Richard Townsend's wild show rod-inspired '33 Chev tudor
- Tough-as-nails '34 Ford of Phil Pavicich with blown Hemi powre
- A history piece on Greg Goddard, builder of the first Aussie dragster
- Ten days travelling around California checking out the coolest people and places
- Rod Hadfield's last ever hot rod, a stunning '34 Ford tourer
- Brian George's beautiful blown ARDUN-equipped Improved A roadster out of California
- An interview with Eric Black, designer and artist extraordinaire
- The trad-style pickup of Peter Ahrens, with Toyota Hemi power!
- The beautiful Stefania Ferrario poses with her dad's '59 Chevy Apache