Take 5 Bumper Monthly Magazine Subscription
Take 5 Bumper Monthly is Australia’s newest real-life monthly magazine, with more of the addictive mix of real-life stories and puzzles with prizes that you’ve come to love from Take 5.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|October 2019||Sun 01 Sep 2019 - Wed 11 Sep 2019|
|November 2019||Sun 06 Oct 2019 - Wed 16 Oct 2019|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
If you subscribe for a year, you’ll pay just $40 – that’s a THIRD cheaper than buying it in the shops, and the same as getting four issues absolutely free.
But hurry – this offer is only available for a limited time.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe or renew to TAKE-5 MONTHLY magazine between July 8, 2019 and December 31, 2019 (promotional period) for the minimum periods as stipulated in clause 7 to the print edition.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offer.
- Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card, or by cheque only, and must be cleared for payment.
- The offer period commences July 8, 2019 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on December 31, 2019. Savings are based on print cover price of $4.99
- To redeem the offer, bearer must newly subscribe or renew a TAKE-5 MONTHLY magazine subscription by one of the following ways:
a) Visit www.magshop.com.au/take-5-monthly/M196TFS and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 12 issues to TAKE-5 MONTHLY magazine during the promotional period; or
b) Purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 12 issues to TAKE-5 MONTHLY magazine by telephone on 136 116 during the promotional period ad quoting M196TFS, H196TFS, or J196TFS.
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to the print edition of TAKE-5 MONTHLY magazine for a minimum of 12 issues during the promotional period by cheque will receive:
a) 12 issues of Take-5 monthly magazine for $40.
- TAKE-5 MONTHLY magazine is published 12 times per year.
- The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136 116 8am-6pm (AEST/AEDST when applicable) Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee TAKE-5 MONTHLY magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
- If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
- If the subscription is a gift, only the gift donor will receive the gift. Gift will be delivered to the gift donor delivery address stipulated on the subscription. Only one subscription permitted per person. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and gift (if applicable) to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clauses 7 and 8 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Pty Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Privacy:
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.