WarTime Magazine Subscription
Wartime magazine is the official magazine of The Australian War Memorial. Published quarterly the 76 page magazine is devoted to the Australian experience of war; military history; and the effects of war on society.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|October 2018 #84||Sun 07 Oct 2018 - Wed 17 Oct 2018|
|January 2019 #85||Sun 13 Jan 2019 - Wed 23 Jan 2019|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Go into the draw to win 2 Allen and Unwin books
- Offer is available to Australian residents only who order a subscription to Wartime magazine during the promotional period between 06/07/2018 until 5pm (A.E.S.T.) 03/09/2018.
- Offer is limited to first 50 people who take out a subscription during the promotional period by entering promotional code M1883WAR into www.magshop.com.au/wartime, by quoting when ordering via phone (136 116), or by sending in the order coupon from Wartime issue #83.
- The first 50 subscribers to Wartime will go into the draw to win two Allen & Unwin books: Charles Ulm by Rick Searle and Missing in Action by Marainne Van Velzen.
- Books will be delivered within 28 days of the order being processed.
- This offer is not transferable or exchangeable and there are no cash refunds. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- See www.magshop.com.au/wartime/M1883WAR for full terms and conditions.