Women’s Fitness Magazine Subscription
Women’s Fitness is a trusted source of information and inspiration, and the ultimate get-fit guide for busy women who want to feel great about themselves, their bodies and their health.
Women’s Fitness is Australia’s fastest growing regularly published magazine. With a “fitness that fits your life” philosophy, Women’s Fitness' mission is to put the FUN back into being healthy, with easy-to-adopt exercise, nutrition and lifestyle ideas. Forget fads and being a slave to the gym, Women’s Fitness is a trusted source of information and inspiration, and the ultimate get-fit guide for busy women who want to feel great about themselves, their bodies and their health without having to sacrifice the things they love, their friends or their social lives.
Women's Fitness is a monthly title. Please allow 4-6 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|June 2017 Issue 57||Sun 14 May 2017 - Wed 24 May 2017|
|July 2017 Issue 58||Sun 11 Jun 2017 - Wed 21 Jun 2017|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe and receive a FREE La Mav Gradual Tanning Moisturiser worth $39.95!
Summer may be a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean your beachy glow has to be. Apply La Mav Gradual Tanning Moisturiser daily, and you’ll be flaunting a sun-kissed tan so real that your friends will think you’ve just come back from a tropical holiday.
Thanks to a moisturising combination of argan, macadamia and camellia oils, cranberry and green-tea extracts, plus vitamin E and aloe vera, La Mav Gradual Tanning Moisturiser hydrates skin while gradually building a deep bronze glow. It’s also 100 per cent natural, certified organic and infused with magnesium (which helps plump and firm the skin).
This month, new Women’s Fitness subscribers will score the La Mav Gradual Tanning Moisturiser in Medium, free.
Get in quick – this offer is only available to the first 200 subscribers!
Please see the terms & conditions for full details of this offer. Please note the Publisher, Citrus Media, is responsible for sending out the magazine and the promotional item (if you’re one of the lucky first 200 subscribers – please allow 8-10 weeks for the gift).
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Offer is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To redeem offer you must subscribe to Women’s Fitness magazine by calling 136 116 and quoting M1705WFT or on-line at www.magshop.com.au/womens-fitness/M1705WFT. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Promotion commences 17/04/2017 at 00.01(AEST) and promotion closes at 14/05/2017 at 11.59 (AEST) (Promotional Period) and all subscription payments must be received by 14/05/2017 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Gifts/prizes must be taken as offered and are only available while stocks last. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, gift/prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state. OPEN TO THE FIRST 200 SUBSCRIBERS.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- Gifts/Prizes and values are as follows: Each Women’s Fitness magazine subscriber that subscribes during the promotion period will receive 13 issues for $59.95 plus the first 200 subscribers will receive a La Mav Gradual Moisturiser in Medium worth $39.95.
- Offer is not available when a subscription/s is purchased through a sales agent or third party supplier.
- If the subscription is a gift only the purchaser (donor) shall receive the relevant gift/prize to that offer. Please allow 8-10 weeks for the gift to be delivered.
- Only one gift/prize per subscription will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Gift/prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize/gift values are in Australian dollars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter is Women’s Fitness Media PTY LTD, ABN 26 602 607 045, Level 2, 59 Buckingham St, Surry Hills NSW 2010