2018 Australian Women’s Health Diary
Buy the diary that saves lives
Not only is the 2018 Australian Women’s Health Diary a practical, every day diary to help organise busy lives, it’s also packed with the latest health issues important to women – like breast, heart, bone, family and mental health, along with diet, exercise, skincare and lots more.
Best of all, every diary sold funds clinical trials research to save and improve the lives of people with breast cancer, every day.
Buy the diary for yourself – or as a gift for that special someone – and help to save lives today, tomorrow and forever.
Please allow up to 28 working days for delivery.
The 2018 Australian Women’s Health Diary appeals to women of all ages. Special features include:
- A5 in size with a hard cover, spiral bind and ribbon bookmark
- Calendar week to an opening
- A different health topic covered each month in an engaging and easy-to-read format.
- Health Check-List to keep track of important health tests and examinations
- Budget Planner
- Health tips for every week
This diary is an initiative of Breast Cancer Trials which is a unique collaboration of researchers, clinical trial participants and supporters working together to save every woman’s life from breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Trials is the only independent research group in Australia and New Zealand which conducts clinical trials in breast cancer. They do breast cancer trials research – because trials save lives.
People diagnosed with breast cancer today receive treatments proven effective through past clinical trials. And people who participate in their trials can get tomorrow’s new treatment today. What they learn influences how breast cancer is treated and prevented for people in the future.
Please help every person to get the treatment they need to survive breast cancer by buying your diary today.
Subscribe to 12 issues of The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine for $79.95 plus The Australian Women's Health Diary, valued at $18.95.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe to The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine between 10th October, 2017 and 31st December, 2017 (promotional period) for the minimum periods as stipulated in clauses 7 and 8 to either print or digital version or print and digital bundle during the promotional period.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offer.
- Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card, direct debit by cheque only, and must be cleared for payment. If using Direct Debit, offer is only payable via an Australian bank account and is automatic upon the correct use of valid account details.
- The offer period commences 10th October, 2017 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on 31st December, 2017. Savings are based on print cover price of $6.99.
- To redeem the offer, bearer must newly subscribe or renew a The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine subscription by one of the following ways:
a) Visit www.magshop.com.au/womenshealthdiary and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 12 issues to The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine during the promotional period; or
b) Purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 12 issues subscription to The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine by telephone on 136 116 quoting H1610AHD during the promotional period.
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to the print edition of The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine for a minimum of 12 issues during the promotional period by either credit card, direct debit or cheque will have a choice of receiving:
a) 12 issues of The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine for $79.95 paid by credit card/cheque plus The Australian Women's Health Diary, valued at $18.95.
- The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine is published 12 times per year.
- The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136 116 8am-6pm (AEST/AEDST when applicable) Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
- Each issue will be delivered to each subscriber separately throughout the subscription period. The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine digital edition will be available for download from The Australian Women’s Weekly App on the on-sale date. The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine print edition will be mailed to the subscriber separately throughout the term of the subscription.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
- If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
- If the subscription is a gift, only the gift donor will receive the gift. Gift will be delivered to the gift donor delivery address stipulated on the subscription. Only one subscription permitted per person. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and gift (if applicable) to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clauses 7 and 8 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Pty Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Privacy:
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.