The magazine for you if wordsearches are your puzzle of choice.
With 185 puzzles covering a variety of fun and interesting themes filling each issue, around 160 of these are pure wordsearches. The other puzzles that you'll find include Sudoku, Pathfinder, Step Ladder and Add-a-Letter.
False trails appear in every wordsearch, adding an extra level of interest (or frustration, depending on your point of view!) to every puzzle. The magazine is filled with brain-trainers and puzzles to guarantee you hours of relaxation and puzzling pleasure. There are a few wordsearches that offer extra challenges – some give facts about occurrences that happened in a certain year and challenge you to work out when it was, and some offer up a mini-biography of a famous actor or celebrity and ask you to work out who it is. With these types of puzzles, you'll find the answers in the back – we wouldn't want to leave you hanging!
Word Finder is published six times a year, please allow approximately eight weeks for your first delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Issue 63||Wed 14 Dec 2016 - Fri 23 Dec 2016|
|Issue 64||Wed 01 Feb 2017 - Fri 10 Feb 2017|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Win 1 of 5 T2 gift sets worth $97 each
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have prior parental or legal guardian consent to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter, Bauer Media Group and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences on 8 September 2016 and closes at last mail received on 9 December 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, you must subscribe to any Puzzler-branded magazine during the Promotional Period that features the ‘T2’ promotion by calling (for Australia) 1300 721 200 and quoting M1609T2A or online at www.magshop.com.au/puzzler/H1609T2A or send in the coupon found inside the Participating Title with all the requested personal details (including full name, mailing address, day time telephone number and email address) along with payment (cheque, money order or credit card details) to Puzzler Media, T2 Competition, Reply Paid 5252, Sydney NSW 2001. For New Zealand entrants, purchase and entry to the ‘T2’ competition can be made by calling 0800 624 746 and quoting M1609T2Z or on-line at www.magshop.co.nz/H1609T2Z or send in the coupon found inside the Participating Title with all the requested personal details (including full name, mailing address, day time telephone number and email address) along with payment (cheque, money order or credit card details) to Puzzler Media, T2 Competition, Free Post 2650, PO Box 300547, Albany North Shore, 0752, New Zealand.
- Entrants must retain their RCTI/Tax Invoice for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever. Original copies of entries will not be returned to the entrant after the draw has been completed. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, incorrect or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place at 10:00am (AEST) on 13 December 2016 at Magshop, Civic Tower, Level 23, 66-68 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.puzzler.com.au/competitions and www.puzzler.co.nz/competitions from 15 December 2016.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn (from all valid entries received) will win a T2 prize pack including one (1) x ‘Tea For One’ tea pot and one (1) x 250g pack of tea (as chosen by the winner) to the value of $97 per prize.
- Total prize pool is valued at up to AU$485.
- In the event that a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to that winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of that winner. It is the responsibility of a winner’s parent/legal guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18 years) to prove their parental status/legal guardianship at the time of winner notification. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a person/s mistakenly represents themselves to be a winner’s parent and/or legal guardian, then that person will be liable for all costs associated with relocating and/or re-awarding the prize (including but not limited to any administrative fees incurred by the Promoter). Where relevant, the Promoter is only responsible for ensuring that a prize is awarded to a person who is either a parent or legal guardian of a winner. The Promoter is not responsible for determining any other delivery details or taking direction that relates to any ongoing family law negotiations and/or determinations. These are the responsibility of the winner and their respective parent/s and/or legal guardian/s.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw may be held at 10:00am (AEST) on 9 March 2017 at Magshop, Civic Tower, Level 23, 66-68 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000, in order to distribute the prize, if unclaimed, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.puzzler.com.au/competitions and www.puzzler.co.nz/competitions from 15 March 2017.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. The prizes must be taken as offered. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- Prize values are correct at time of printing/submission; no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, in the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take a prize, then that prize will be forfeited by that winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that any prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize, in its discretion, with an alternative prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments.
- The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of the prize.
- Any cost associated with posting entries via mail is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the mailing company used and postage option selected.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize values to those stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Privacy:
- The Promoter is Puzzler Media Australia Pty Limited (ABN 50 105 368 456), Level 5, Building 1, 658 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/04941